Chapter 8

(I suggest you watch this video, it's probably the funniest Brendon related thing, in my opinion. And it'll help you get the idea of Brendon, if you don't understand him that well.)

"Well, since you were so good for your first day of school today, I was thinking of getting you a reward." He smiled.

"Don't spend money on me please, I don't want you wasting your money," I said, making Brendon laughed.

"First of all, I'm not buying you something, and second of all, buying you something is not wasting money." I smiled and he turned on the radio. This time they didn't play Panic!, which I thought was lame.

Brendon clicked a button on the steering wheel to make the car do a voice command. 

"Call Zack Hall, mobile," Brendon ordered.

"Calling Zack Hall, mobile, press the phone hang up button to end the call."

We heard a couple rings and then Zack answered. Zack is Brendon's bodyguard, for those of you who don't know.

"Hello?"

"Hey Zack, it's Brendon. Come over to my place now and tell the guys to come, please." Brendon asked.

"Of course, see you soon."

"Bye!" Brendon said, pressing a button to end the call.

"Call ended."

"So, by guys you mean who?" I asked, getting out of the car. Brendon got out too and we both walked inside. 

"You'll find out." Brendon and I sat on the couch. We talked about random things for a bit until Zack walked into the house.

"Hey, Zack!" Brendon waved, Zack returning it.

"Hey, Brendon! Who's this?" He pointed to me.

"My daughter. I adopted Faelecia two days ago, I wanted you to come here so I could introduce you to her. And so she can meet the guys."

"Who are the guys!" I said, adding a tone that showed I really wanted to know who they were.

"You'll find out." He replied with the same tone. Zack and Brendon talked for a bit, and then I heard a knock at the door.

"Now you'll find out who the guys are, Go open the door." Said Brendon. I got up and so did he, but I opened the door. 

"Oh my god!" I fell backwards, but Brendon caught me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, laughing but also actually concerned. 

"Uh huh." I nodded, getting back up on my two feet.

Dallon walked in, he was so tall in person. He bent down, grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Dallon Weekes, at your service." I practically melted.

All of Panic! At The Disco was in the house.

"H-hi, I'm Faelecia." I introduced myself to him. He smiled and stood back up.

"Hey Brend, where's the food at?" He asked.

"Why don't you just sit your skinny a** down and chill, I'll make food soon." Brendon laughed. Dallon glared him, but he broke it by smiling.

Kenny walked in this time. He answered me on Snapchat once, that's funny.

"Hey! I'm Kenny! Nice to meet you!" He was my height, so we just shook hands.

"Funny story, you've answered me on snapchat several times." I laughed.

"Really?" He cocked his head. I nodded and he thought for a second.

"I was the one who could only play jingle bells on guitar, and then you said that that song was hard on guitar." I laughed, recalling the memory. 

"Pretty funny." He laughed.

Next was Dan. He was around Brendon's height, so a bit taller than I am.

"I'm Dan, nice to meet you!" He smiled. I smiled back and introduced myself.

(In order: Dallon, Dan, Brendon, Kenny)

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Asked Brendon.

"We could have a game night," I suggested, and everyone looked at each other, nodding with approval. 

We all went to the big table and Brendon took a board game out.

"Monopoly or the Logo Game?" He asked, holding up both games.

"The Logo Game." We all said, looking around at each other, shocked at the sudden unison we all spoke in. Then we all burst out laughing. 

"Alright, logo game it is!" He smiled, putting the game on the table and putting Monopoly somewhere else. 

"So, I know how to play, who else does?" Brendon asked, looking around to see that no one knew how to play.

"Ok, so you choose a character, it doesn't really matter, it's the color that makes it different. And then there're cards, question cards obviously. It'll either show the logo or say something, like Potluck. Then, as you can see on the board, there are four colors: red, purple, yellow and green. Same for the cards, there are four questions, each of which has that color. So whatever color you're on, the person on your right, will read the question from top to bottom. If you get the first one right, which is a purple color, you advance to the nearest purple space. If you get the question wrong, then your question answering turn is over." He explained.

"Everyone understands?" We all nodded.

Then we started the game, and it was actually very fun. I'm pretty sure everyone was shocked at my logo skills. 

Brendon read me the questions, and I knew this one.

"This is tv shows." He said.

"What's the name of the coffee place that the Friends gang hangs in all the time?" 

"Oh-oh-oh, I know this. Uh, Central Perk!" I said, making Brendon smile.

"What's the name of the paper company in The Office?"

"Dunder Mifflin Paper Company!" I said, smling.

"You watch The Office?" Asked Brendon. I nodded and he smiled.

"I've finished it before."

"Alright, back to the game!" Dallon said, causing Brendon and I to jerk our heads to him at the same time.

"What's the name of the fast food restaurant in the kids animated cartoon 'Spongebob Squarepants'?" He asked. I laughed and answered immediately.

"Krusty Krab!"

He told me another one, I forgot what it was but I knew I got it wrong.

Later into the night, Brendon had to tell the guys to leave because it was time for me to go to bed.

"Goodnight Brendon! I love you!" I said, giving him a hug.

"Goodnight Faelecia! I love you too!"