Chapter 15

Brendon, Sarah and I were all just chilling at home, enjoying our last day here.

"So, I'll be right back, Sarah, come with!" Brendon suggested, taking her off the couch and going upstairs. I knew what they were doing, it's not gross, they just wanted some time alone, which I understand.

I got on Youtube on the Xbox and put on LA Devotee, the music video. Like I said not that long ago, I can copy everything Brendon does in almost every video. I did LA Devotee, it was probably the easiest one. I consider it my warm up because it is hard copying some videos.

I got to Brendon's part and did my job. Brendon silently went down the stairs with Sarah, and I didn't know, so I didn't stop. He burst out laughing and I turned around, my cheeks flushing red in embarrassment. 

"What are you doing?" He asked, chuckling a bit. 

"I, um, am copying Panic! videos, it's sort of a hobby of mine" I said, making him jump on the couch, Sarah following him and sitting beside him.

"Let me watch, is it only LA Devotee? Or can you do other ones?" He asked, placing his hands behind his head.

"Almost all of them, I can do Mona Lisa, Gospel, LA, Don't threaten me, Hallelujah, Bachelor, Sins, Girls Girls, Jackson, Ready To Go, Emperor's, Victorious, Girls Girls directors cut, and that's it," I said, making Brendon nod his head in impressment. 

"Can we watch you do all of them? I think this will be the best entertainment every!" He laughed, making me restart the video.

"This is the only one where I don't have to look at the TV, so after this one, you'll have to move right there." I pointed to the couch beside me, making Brendon nod. I played the video and waited for my cue, which was Brendon's cue. 

I did the video fluently, not smiling once as I did it. I take this video very seriously. I don't know why, I laugh at the other videos, but not this one. I don't know why, it's so weird.

I made direct eye contact with Brendon the whole time. He seemed scared, but I had to stare at someone.

When the video finished, I did the fist thingy and Brendon applauded.

"I don't know whether to laugh or be scared. I thought you'd crack when you stared at me." He said, making me shrug.

"I never laugh during LA Devotee, it's like I'm doing something mean if I do, you know what I mean? I laugh at all the other ones though." I said. Don't threaten me with a good time auto played and Brendon and Sarah moved to the couch beside me.

"You ready?" I asked, making the both of them nod. I nodded my head as a 'good' and waited for Brendon to show up as the cocky man he is in this video.

I did the motions fluently and got to the part where Brendon's drunk and the squid undressed him.

"Really Brendon?" I said, shielding my eyes, but still doing the motions. I knew this part. I stopped not looking when he threw the lamp. 

"Really what?" He asked, seeming to get 'offended'.

"Put some damn clothes on!" I exclaimed, finishing the song.

"So, do you think I'm a pro at this?" I asked, making Brendon laugh. Sarah was laughing too, but Brendon was laughing his head off.

"An extreme pro!" He laughed even more, making smile. Death of a Bachelor was the next song, and I wasn't a pro at that video. 

I did it anyway and sort of nailed it, making Brendon actually seem impressed. I mean, I guess he doesn't know it as well as I do it, so whatever. 

Next was Hallelujah. This one was like the second easiest because literally, all he did was dance around, and he was confused for half the video too. 

After a long night of copying videos, Brendon wanted to see if he could make me laugh during LA Devotee, which I fully accepted to. 

I restarted the video and stared Brendon in the eye.

"I have the right to laugh now, because my part isn't on now, so I get to laugh it all out," I said, making Brendon nod. Surprisingly, I only giggled once, and that's when Brendon looked away. 

"Alright, get ready to laugh my little child." He said, causing me to furrow my eyebrows and smile. He was a weird man. 

I got into my character and Brendon did the valley girl voice, causing me to almost fall out of it. 

Somehow, I managed to stay in character, which was hard because I felt the smile on my lips. I didn't do it of course, only at the end where he does the evil smile, but that's it. 

"Woah, I can't believe I survived the valley voice," I said, taking a deep breath as if I just ran a marathon, which I did not do. 

"Yeah, no one can resist the sound of a man nailing a girl voice, especially you. You laugh at it the most!" He did the voice at the last sentence, causing me to burst out laughing.

"Point proven,"

I kissed him and Sarah, going off to bed. Sarah had her stuff here. Since she was coming with us, Brendon thought it would be easier if she stayed here the night, so she would sleep with him and in the morning, we would take the bus to New York.

"Goodnight Brendon and Sarah!" I said, going up the stairs.

"Goodnight!" They both said at the same time. I went to my room, changed into my pajamas, and shuffled my Panic! playlist, before going to sleep.

My dad's gonna be on Broadway tomorrow!