Chapter 42

Both of our jaws dropped. Brendon's phone fell out of his hand, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't broken.

"Y-you're w-what?" He stuttered. I could hear the shock in his voice. Sarah smiled and walked over to Brendon.

"I'm pregnant!" She spoke faintly. Brendon looked at her and immediately hugged her. They broke and I saw they both had tears in their eyes, and I had some in mine too. Sarah looked at me and smiled.

"You're going to have a sibling!" She cheered. I smiled and hugged her.

"I love you Sarah!" I mumbled. I heard her cry quickly, and I cried too. I felt Brendon's arms wrap around us, and I heard his tears too.

"How do you know?" I asked, once we all broke the hug.

"I bought a couple of tests while you guys were gone. I grew suspicious when I was late, and I tried all three of the tests, all positive!" She smiled.

"When?" Asked Brendon.

"Three weeks ago in the bathroom of McDo-"

"Alright, I think that's a little too much." I giggled. Her face grew red and she laughed.

"But we're here for you Sarah. I know pregnant women get weird cravings, and I'm prepared to cook you whatever those cravings are!" I laughed. She smiled and kissed me.

"Thanks Faelecia!"

"And you, Mr. Brendon! While you and her were out, I actually started working on the wedding. We could do it sometime outside in the spring, which is about six months from now. Malibu, only if you want. And we can work in the rest of the details tonight while Faelecia's asleep, 'cause she's got school tomorrow." She winked at me.

"Wow! Thanks for throwing me under the bus." I laughed. "I think Sarah should go to bed now because she's pregnant and they need lots of sleep." I added. Sarah laughed too and so did Brendon.

"How about we all just stop throwing each other under the bus and ride it like adults. Faelecia, you do have school in the morning, Sarah, we need to plan this wedding." Brendon spoke.

"Okay, sounds fair, but first, Faelecia? Will you be my co-maid of honour?" Asked Sarah. I culled my hands over my face dramatically.

"Yes! A thousand times yes!" I cheered. We both broke out of character and laughed.

"Who's the other co-maid of honour?" I asked.

"Linda, so you two will both meet up and plan things. She even volunteered to pick you up from after school so you guys could have some meetings. And since I'm pregnant, I can't have the rock on bachelorette party I always wanted, so you can participate in it. Linda's just gonna throw me one after I have the baby!" Sarah smiled. I jumped up with excitement and freaked out.

"This is gonna be so fun! Thanks a bunch Sarah!" I beamed. I saw that she was happy in my reaction, and Brendon just seemed confused.

"Who's your best man, Brendon?" I asked.

"Spencer. I was his and he's gonna be mine!" He replied.

"It's the same with me, except Linda is half." Sarah added.

"I see! Well you two have fun planning it, I'm gonna go to bed. Do you want me to not tell people at school?" I questioned.

"Don't tell anyone until I'm at two months, which is in a month and a week, okay? But since Zack's going with you, go ahead and tell him." She laughed. I kissed her and then Brendon.

"Goodnight you two, I love you!" I rejoiced. They both replied in unison.

"I love you too Faelecia!"