Chapter 27

The doctor stormed into the room, scaring both Sarah, Brendon and I.

"Ah, miss Orzechowski, I see you're awake!" He cheered, holding his clipboard between his arm and his chest.

"Yes! And I feel fine..." she grunted.

"I'd like to see you say that without grunting." He retorted. Sarah rolled her eyes and tried getting up.

"Sarah, stop that!" Brendon ordered. She sighed and laid back down.

"So, other than fine, how do you feel?" He questioned.

"Like I just got shot in the shoulder, what else?" She snorted. Brendon and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Sarah!" We both exclaimed.

"What, I answered him like he wanted." She replied. Brendon nudged her arm, the one that wasn't injured, and whispered something in her ear.

"Sorry for my behavior..." She mumbled. Brendon smiled and then whispered to the doctor.

"No no no, I fully undertsand, she's in a lot of pain, and I can't relate to her since I was never shot in the shoulder." He shrugged.

"But anyway, the real reason I'm here is to see if miss Orzechowski was awake. Also, since she is awake, I wanna ask her questions... privately." he trailed off. Brendon and I nodded and walked out of the hospital room. The door quietly shut and we walked out with a smile on our face, unlike when we walked in.

"So, how's Sarah?" Asked Zack. We smiled and Zack knit his eyebrows.

"She's awake and perfectly fine!" I broke the news to them.

"Oh yes!" They all clapped, making everyone look around and give us hateful expressions.

"Sorry..." Dallon mumbled. Everyone rolled their eyes and went back to their buisness.

"Forgot we were in a hospital." He chuckled.

"I wouldn't laugh if I were you." I said. He nodded and we all sat in silence.

"So Sarah's really okay?" Asked Kenny.

"Yes! The doctor wanted to talk to her privately, so we left, but he'll call us back in when it's time. All of us." Brendon informed. They all smiled and started having chit chats. Brendon and I continued to talk about the principal.

"So it's clear that we both hate him?" I laughed yet questioned.

"Well, I mean he's only doing his job..." Brendon quietly answered.

"So his job is ruining my life?" I retorted in a petty tone. "Because if so I'd love to have a job like that!" I rolled my eyes.

"Faelecia Marie! All I'm saying is that his job is difficult and he may be angry sometimes! Don't throw a damn scene in this hospital!" He said through grit teeth and a clenched jaw.

"Well let's just stop talking about that stupid idiot then, you know he pisses me off." I whispered yelled.

"You're the one who mentioned him." His firm was the hardest I heard it.

"He called you a joke, alright! A damn joke! He said that about my idol! The man I wanted to be when I grew up!" I felt tears come out of my eyes. "My father! Alright?! He said that about you! Just to make me feel like s**t! And you know what? Sometimes it works!" I whisper yelled, getting up and stomping out of the waiting room. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew it was away from Brendon.

"Faelecia! Come back!" He yelled. My walking sped up, it got harder for me to breathe and I felt myself getting dizzy, then hitting the floor. Everything blacked out...