Chapter 34

Later that night

Brendon was getting ready in his dressing room while Sarah and I were in the crowd of the show. We're usually the fifth row, and we get a lot of people asking us for signatures and photos, which we kindly accept.

"I'm excited, last show of the tour!" I cheered. Sarah smiled.

"I am too! My awesome future hubby is on a frickin Broadway show!" She beamed.

"And my father's on Broadway! My father is Brendon Urie. You know, sometimes I even forget that he's Brendon, and I just think of him as my father, the loving, caring, sweet man." I thought out loud.

"Same! I sometimes forget he's the Brendon Urie of Panic! At the Disco, and I think of him as Brendon Urie, loving fiancé and father." She smiled, and the lights dimmed down.

"Oh shoot, Brendon's coming!" I whispered. She smiled and we held hands, something we did ever since we met. It was also a tradition we did when Brendon was ever on a stage, whether it's a concert or a show, or even an interview.

"It's happening!" We both whispered.

***

After the show, Brendon was at the stage door signing stuff and meeting people. Sarah and I didn't really enjoy how much it was crowded and how rude some fans could be. Brendon had lots of patience though, even when people pushed the barricade, he would make jokes like yelling 'If you push, you a trick a** b**ch!'.

"That was an amazing last show!" I rejoiced.

"That was! Brendon can make a show amazing!" Sarah agreed. We squeezed hands before letting go and entering the bus.

"Brendon should be back in like thirty more minutes, we can watch an episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine while we wait." I suggested. Sarah nodded and we sat in the lounge area. I placed my head on her shoulder, the one that is now fully healed.

"I love you Sarah!" I smiled. I heard her giggle and she wrapped an arm around me.

"I love you too Fae!" She replied. I smiled and then we both laughed at the comedy of this show.

"God, Captain Holt!" I laughed. The door opened and Brendon ran in.

"I was on Kinky Boots!!! Tonight was my last show!!! I was on a f**king Broadway show!!!" Brendon cheered. We both got up and hugged him.

"You deserved it Bren!" I stated. He smiled and kissed.

"I would've never been able to do it without the help of my amazing daughter!" He hugged me. "And I can't forget the love and support from my fantastic fiancé!" He hugged Sarah. 

"This is so cute!" I commented. They looked at me and we all had a group hug.

"I love this family!" I smiled.

"Same!" They both said at the same time. I smiled and wiped away a happy tear.

"I can't believe I finished the Kinky Boots tour! I'm finally a free man!" He cheered.

"Are you crying, Faelecia?" He asked

"Tears of joy!" I wiped away another one.

"Awh, you're gonna make me cry." He smiled, hugging me alone now.

"Look, you have been the best daughter ever! You always respected me and I've always done the same to you, so I got you this while you were asleep in the hospital." He took a small box out of his jacket pocket and handed it to me.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, looking deeper into the box. It was a ring with a beautiful diamond design in it.

"I thought you'd like it, do you?" He asked. I looked up at him without responding.

"I love it!" I yelled, wrapping my arms around him in a huge hug.

"I'm glad you love it! I love you kid, remember that. No matter what happens, even if we have the biggest fight imaginable, I will never stop loving you!" He kissed me. I geared up and hugged him again.

"I love you too, dad!" He smiled at the use of the word dad.

"This is a year I'll never forget, you made my life ten trillion times better than at the stupid orphanage. I was alone, but now I have someone who gets me, my idol!" I finally let go of the hug.

"When we get home, Sarah is moving in, and I'm going to f**king play you This is gospel on the piano because I know you love that damn song!" He smiled.

"Sarah's moving in?" I asked. He nodded and I looked over at Sarah.

"Sweet!" I exclaimed. She smiled and hugged me.

"Today is a good day." I commented. They all laughed and we sat on the couch.

"Can I make a request?" I asked.

"Shoot." Brendon responded.

"I know you don't like this Brendon, but can we maybe watch like... all the Panic! Videos?" I asked.

"Yeah! Let's do that!" Sarah cheered.

"Fine! Start from the newest to the oldest I guess." He laughed.

"LA Devotee, here I come!" I smiled, going on YouTube and having it be the first to show up on the recommended.

"Alright, how about, since I'm forced to watch my sexy self on the TV, you copy LA for Sarah and I again." Brendon suggested.

"Fine, I was gonna do it anyway." I laughed. "But we get to add Keep on keepin' on." I added.

"Fine!" He stretched out the word. I laughed and waiting for my cue.

"Get ready Noah, I'm gonna kick your a**!" Brendon laughed at that.

***

"Okay, I see what you're trying to do in this video, but man are your dance moves ever considered 'white boy'." I said. Brendon and Sarah laughed.

"That was like four or five years ago, chill." He remarked.

"Sorry, I just find it funny!"