Chapter 41

"First stop, the easy rides." He said.

"Why the easy ones?" I asked.

"Because we're gonna go easy to hard." He laughed. I shrugged and held his hand.

"It's a fair with probably over a thousand people here, I don't wanna get lost." I stated. He chuckled and squeezed my hand.

"So, first ride, the Tornado!" He cheered. We got in line and I looked at the ride. It was a machine that had "legs", which had four seats and a spiny wheel in the middle. So, the "legs" swing in the air and you have the option of spinning. Looks like a puke fest, and I'm ready.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry to bug you Brendon, but can we get a picture?" A fan asked, beside her friend.

"Of course! How do you two ladies know each other?" He asked.

"We're girlfriend, both lesbians!" She smiled.

"Well that's amazing! I'm so proud of you young ladies for being able to go out proud, not caring what anyone thinks!" He snapped the photo with them and signed their phone cases.

"Thank you so much Brendon, it means a lot!"

"Awh, my pleasure! What's your names?" He asked.

"I'm Tiffany, and this is Alexia!" She smiled.

"You two are fans that I will always remember!" He chuckled. They smiled and looked at me.

"Can we get a photo with you too, Faelecia?" They asked. I smiled and fully accepted. People usually never ask for photos from me when I'm around Brendon.

"What's your guys' Instagram? I'll totally follow you!" I beamed. They gasped with excitement and typed it into my phone.

"Thanks! Have a great day, and never feel ashamed to be who you are!" I rejoiced. They smiled and hugged Brendon and I.

"Goodbye!" They waved. We waved back and smiled.

"That was absolutely amazing!" I cheered.

"It was! And the lines ready!" He laughed. Everyone started advancing, and Brendon and I showed them our bracelets. There was a "leg" that had two people in it, and there were two seats left.

"Mind if we sit?" Brendon asked. The girls shook their heads no and we sat.

"Wait! You seem familiar. Are you Brendon Urie of Panic! At the Disco?" The lady asked.

"Why yes I am! And this is my daughter, Faelecia!" He introduced me. I smiled and they waved.

"Well this is something that doesn't happen that often." She laughed. The ride started moving, and all four of us were spinning the wheel that turned us even more. I felt like throwing up, but held it in until the end of the ride. We all got out once it finished, and I stumbled my way to the nearest trash can. Brendon followed right behind me. I put my face in the trash can and started throwing up.

"S**t!" I cursed, groaning at the gross taste in my mouth.

"Are you fine to ride more rides?" He asked. I nodded and explained to him that it's just we were spinning so fast, and he thought it was that too.

***

It was now almost midnight, and Brendon and I were on our way home. We rode all the rides there that weren't meant for kids.

"Aww, that couple was so cute! I've been following them for weeks now." I smiled at the thought of them.

"Yeah, they're nice!" He commented. We pulled up to the driveway and left the car.

"Alright, Sarah might be asleep, so let's go in slowly." Brendon whispered. He slowly unlocked the door, creaking it open. I flicked on the lights and Sarah was awake. She had a scared expression on her face.

"Sarah, is something wrong?" I asked. She nodded and looked at Brendon and I.

"I'm pregnant."