Chapter 55

(Noah's so cute!)

Brendon took the excruciatingly long way home, probably to make sure that the surprise guest was at our house before arriving. I whined the whole way there, and Brendon laughed at it.

"I like how a few hours ago I was crying about you being so mature, but now I'm dealing with a whiny fourteen year old!" He chuckled at that.

"I'm dealing with a bum nugget." I scoffed.

"Bum nugget! I oughta use that!" Brendon laughed.

"God, you're so happy!" I commented. He smiled at me, looking at me intently for a second, before returning his gaze to the road. I took my phone out and started texting Mark. Sounds weird. I'm just casually texting Markiplier, the twenty ninth most popular YouTuber in the world.

Me: What kind of challenge is it?

Mark: It's two challenges. Shock collar challenge and popsicle challenge. Why?

Me: Just curious. Shock collar? Is it as painful as it sounds?

Mark: No, don't worry! I've dealt with shock collars before, they only hurt on the highest setting.

Me: Sweet!

Mark: so whatcha doing right now?

Me: Brendon's driving us home, and he invited someone over as a surprise. I'm highly curious! 😂

Mark: Damn! You're meeting celebrities left and right! 😂 have fun! I gotta go edit. Pick you up tomorrow at school? What time?

Me: Yeah, it ends at three thirty, like how abnormal school ends. See you.

Mark: Bye!

"Who you texting?" Brendon questioned.

"Mark, he was wondering what time to pick me up. And! He informed me that the challenges are going to be the popsicle challenge and the shock collar challenge. Can I do the last one?" I asked. He knit his eyebrows, keeping his state in deep thought.

"Is it safe?" He inquired.

"Mark said it was, he's done it many times. And he turned out... well, he turned out." We both laughed and pulled up to the drive way. I started dancing and freaking out.

"You need to chill." Brendon grabbed my shoulders and lead me to the door.

"Wait! Can I try guessing?" I asked. He nodded and turned me around so we were face to face.

"Is it Halsey, TØP, or any music person?" I questioned. He shook his head no and opened the door. I was shocked, it's always so weird to walk into your house and see Noah Schnapp  playing with your dogs on your couch.

"Woah!" I exclaimed. Noah looked up at us and smiled.

"Hey Brendon! Nice to see you again!" They both hugged. He looked at me and smiled, hugging me. I hugged back and enjoyed it. Our bodies fit like puzzle pieces. Don't know why that was in my mind.

"Noah!" He introduced himself. "But I'm mostly known as Will Byers or that one kid from the LA Devotee music video!" He chuckled.

"Faelecia, I'm known as the one who was in a Markiplier video, or better yet, Brendon's daughter." We both laughed. I looked into his brown eyes as he looked into my blue ones. Brendon broke our connection by hugging me randomly.

"Do you love me even more?" He asked, picking me up during the hug. I giggled and he put me down.

"You know that I love you no matter what." I informed. He nodded and kissed me.