Chapter 38

"Brendon, I don't wanna go!" I whined. He sighed and pat my shoulder.

"Sorry kid, but school's mandatory. I have something that might cheer you up though." He opened the front door, revealing Zack.

"That was a sick entrance." Brendon high fived Zack.

"So, Zack is supposed to do what?" I sassed.

"Attitude. He's going to school with you, and he's gonna go into your classes and make sure Mr. Canel doesn't do anything to you or your friends." He smiled. I clapped my hands and hugged Zack.

"For real?! You'd do that for me?" I asked. He nodded and smiled.

"So goodbye sweet pea! Zack'll drive you to school." He kissed me goodbye. I didn't have to take my bag, because I left it at school when Brendon took us.

"Are you gonna be weird at school?" I asked Zack. He put the key in the ignition and laughed.

"Yes, I'm going to follow all your friends to the bathroom. Of course I'm not gonna be weird, I'll just stay in the back of the class and make sure he doesn't say or do anything to you guys." He continued to drive.

"Okay, well you're gonna have to introduce yourself to the class and get to know everyone, which isn't hard because we have five kids in the class. Four without me." I said. We pulled up to the school and both walked into the school.

"Just follow me if you must." I laughed. Zack followed me and placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Now I won't lose you." He chuckled. I giggled and got to my locker.

"Wow, not creepy at all." He laughed. I did as well, closing the door that had the photos of Panic! and Brendon.

"It's class time, well, probably free time since it's the second day of school." I said, opening the door to the class. We had Mr. Canel all day, since it was this new thing we were trying out.

"Good, he's not here right now, but the entire class is. Guys!" I said. They all took their attention to me.

"This is Zack, he'll be acting as our bodyguard. He's Brendon's B-G, but Brendon said that he's our bodyguard. He'll stop Mr. Canel and all his idiotic moves. And other news! Brendon's picking me up at the end of the day, and that's when he'll file the report and complaint." I stated. They all cheered and introduced themselves.

"I'm Patrick, Faelecia's boyfriend!" Pat smiled. Zack did too and chuckled.

"I'm Zack, even though I may look like killing someone, I'm very sweet!" He laughed.

"I'm Astrid, Faelecia's best girlfriend!" Astrid beamed.

"Zack,"

"Hey, I'm Drake, I'm Faelecia's best guy friend!" Drake laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed.

"I'm Avery, Faelecia's friend." She introduced herself.

"Alright, so you're Patrick, you're Astrid, you're Drake and you're Avery." Zack thought. They all nodded and we clapped.

"Demon alert!" I whispered. Mr. Canel walked into the class and looked at Zack.

"Sorry, you're not a student, leave this class." He ordered.

"Sorry, I was told to stay here. Direct orders from Mr. Urie. I'm his bodyguard, but during school hours, I'm Faelecia, Patrick, Drake, Astrid and Avery's bodyguard, protecting them strictly from you." Zack crossed his muscular arms. Mr. Canel rolled his eyes and sat at his desk.

"You totally roasted him, Zack!" I giggled whispered. Zack laughed and we heard the bell ring.

"I can't wait until Brendon gives the letter." I told him, out of earshot from Canel.

"Same, his face is gonna be so priceless, but it's time to lay attention." He said.

"Alright, since you guys left before actually storing and organizing your stuff," He scoffed. "You have time to do it now." We all got up and started putting our things away. Zack was on his phone, probably texting Brendon.

***

"I can't believe that we survived the day!" I said in awe.

"Well, in the middle of the day, he was getting a little cranky." Said Zack. We walked to our lockers, passing the office while doing so. I saw Brendon talking to the secretary, he had two envelops with him, and was handing them to her. I walked into the office and hugged him.

"Hey! Zack's been texting me and telling me how great the day was, other than a little crankiness here and there." He hugged back.

"Yeah, everyone was happy to hear about Zack, and the complaint." I smiled.

"Well the complaint has officially been submitted!"