Chapter 43

A/N: Panic! Won best artist of the year at the APMA's!!!

"Faelecia, wake up." Brendon's raspy voice filled the room. I stirred and accidentally tapped something with my foot.

"What?" I asked.

"I said get up." He chuckled. 

"Not that. What's by my foot?" I questioned.

"Penny and Bogart." He stated. I got up and picked up both of them, bringing them closer to me.

"Oh s**t!" I exclaimed when Penny started licking my face.

"Why aren't the dogs with you and Sarah?" I asked.

"We don't want them to accidentally step on her bump. By the way, don't comment on her bump, she feels like she's fat, so just, don't." He explained.

"Yeah, I understand." I laughed.

"Oh, and she's awake." He spoke.

"Okay, now get the hell out of my room. I gotta change." I ordered. He chuckled and walked out of my room. I got up and quickly brushed my hair. Then I walked to my closet, going to put on my Panic! shirts. I have one too many, and it's usually hard to decide. I just randomly chose, it being a shirt from Kinky Boots. It was the one where he wore heels and it was captioned "But I Make These High Heels Work!". I threw on a pair of jean-capris' and went downstairs to see what Brendon made me for breakfast. I heard the sizzle of the stove and guessed either pancakes or hash browns.

"Whatcha making?" I asked. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Hash browns. Nice shirt by the way." He chuckled. Knew I was right.

"Thanks! It just shows everyone that my dad was on Broadway!" I cheered, winking at him. He laughed and quickly turned his attention to the staircase. Sarah sped down the stairs and walked beside me.

"Hey guys! How's it going?" She asked.

"Good! Everything's good! You look good! Not fat you look skinny, I-I love you!" Brendon panicked. I quickly walked over to him and whispered in his ear.

"Maybe just not commenting is better." I walked back beside Sarah.

"I think he's trying to say that you look beautiful. And I agree." I smiled. She did too, and she ended it with giggling.

"Well thanks, both of you." Brendon took the pan of hash browns and started placing them on plates.

"Okay, Faelecia, eat fast, because Zack is gonna be here soon." He informed. I nodded and started eating, same with Sarah and Brendon. We heard Zack knock on the door and I quickly opened it.

"Come in, I'm almost done eating." I opened the door some more for him. He walked in and greeted Brendon and Sarah.

"So, Zack. We all have some news for you." Brendon said. Zack knit his eyebrows and leaned against the counter.

"What is it?" He asked. Brendon looked at me, who was looking at Sarah, who was looking at Brendon. We were all smiling.

"Guess." He ordered.

"Umm, is Faelecia moving schools?" He asked. We all shook our heads no.

"Um, what is it? Is Sarah pregnant?" He joked. We all nodded, and his chuckled turned into his jaw dropping to the floor.

"For real?" He asked.

"Yep! Now cmon, lets go to school!" I laughed. Zack quickly hugged Sarah and congratulated her, then we left.

"Okay, lets go to school!"