Chapter 16

Today was the day! Today was the day that Brendon would be on Broadway!

It is currently one in the morning and we are all getting on the tour bus. All the guys were already at Brendon's house, we were just waiting for the bus to arrive.

The bus came and Brendon had to wake me up since I fell back asleep.

He gave up and picked me up, placing me on the couch if the lounge area. I heard shuffling around, and then I heard someone sit beside me.

I figured it was Brendon after I heard the silent singing.

I started stirring, causing me to get Brendon's attention.

"Can you please take me to a bunk?" I grumbled, making Brendon pick me up and bring me to a random bunk.

"Goodnight, sweet pea!" He said, making me smile as I stayed asleep.

***

I woke up and took my phone, which was someplace on the bunk he placed me on.

Checking the time, I realized it was eleven in the morning. I got out of bed and walked to the lounge area, meeting up with Brendon and Sarah, who were just sitting.

"Hey, kiddo! You slept for like ten hours. You refused to get up when I brought you here, but since you're up, wanna go over the schedule?" He asked, making me nod my head yes.

"Alright, so I go on at eight o' clock, and we have four more hours until we get there, so I was wondering if you wanted to help me rehearse my lines with me. If you don't want to, it's fine." He said, making me jump up and down.

"Alright, here's the script!" He handed me a big packet of papers.

"Can you take Lola's part?" He asked, making me nod my head yes.

***

After Brendon and I went through the whole script, he smiled and thanked me for helping him out. He grabbed my arm randomly and dragged me to the bathroom.

"I need you to help me with something." He said, getting serious. I nodded and he smiled.

"Alright, I need you to ask Sarah to take you somewhere, like say the drug store for something urgent. I need to propose to her today!" He whispered, making me jump around slightly.

"Does that mean you're gonna go public after?" I asked him, making him nod his head yes.

"Good! I think everyone's gonna love Sarah! Of course, there are the fake fans who hate on people you're with, but they're just jealous." I whispered back, making Brendon smile.

"Alright, when we get to New York I'll ask Sarah. Unless you want me to do it sooner, because I can." I said, making Brendon grab my shoulders and look me in the eye.

"As soon as possible would be the best, so the next gas station, I need to get the ring and the flick candles on, you know? Whatever, you'll see when we hit the next gas station, and that should be in a few minutes." He said, playfully pushing me out of the bathroom.

"Sarah," I walked up to her. "Can you please get something with me at the next gas station?" I asked. She nodded but furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, sure, but what do you need?" She asked. I leaned in closer so no one would hear.

"I'm down three pads and I just started my period," I told her, making her jump up.

"We got a code red!" She said aloud, making me laugh.

"Sarah, you are weird!" I yelled the way she yelled her last sentence.

"But a good weird." She hugged me and we went near the bus driver.

"When's the next gas station?" Sarah asked politely.

"Right now," Replied the driver, pulling into an Esso. We both got out and went to the place where they would have the hygiene products. She bought me a whole pack and then we both went on a food hunt.

Brendon nor any of the guys left the bus. It was unexpected for Sarah because Brendon was always the first to rush in here and get food.

I knew why, of course.

"I think Brendon has everything on the bus, so maybe that's why he didn't come. Us girls need more things." I said, making her nod.

"I guess so,"

Sarah and I got everything we needed, heading back on the bus. The lights were dimmed and Brendon was there with a box in his hands.

Sarah got on after me and saw what was going on, seeming shocked, in a good way.

"Sarah Orzechowski, from the moment I saw you, I knew I wanted to marry you and have a kid with you. If you marry me now, all of what I wish for will be complete. Will you do me the honours of being my wife?" He bent down and opened the box, revealing the shiny ring. Sarah cupped her hands over her mouth and nodded, already in tears.

"Great!" Brendon cheered, in tears himself too. He placed the ring on her finger and they kissed, Sarah placing her arms around his neck as Brendon picked her up.

"I love you, Sarah!" Brendon smiled, making all of us smile.

We all group hugged and then hugged separately. I hugged Sarah first, and then Brendon, then the guys and Zack.

We were all in tears I think. Minus Zack, he never cries, but I could tell he was on the verge.

"And I would like to thank everyone for helping me plan this. Especially you, Faelecia, without you, Sarah wouldn't of left the bus and I wouldn't of been able to propose!" He kissed the top of my head and we hugged.

"Congratulations you two! I love you both with all my heart and I believe you two will make the perfect parents for me!" I said, making everyone clap.

My dream of Sarah becoming my mom has come true!