Chapter 28

"Faelecia! Faelecia!" Brendon shook me until my eyes shot open. He looked concerned, and I took in my surroundings. It looked like the same room as Sarah, but she wasn't there.

"You're awake!" He cheered. I rolled my eyes, still knowing about our fight.

"Leave, please. And send Dallon." I ordered. He looked extremely hurt, and I sort of felt bad.

"Are you serious?" He whispered.

"No, I was just mad." I sighed. He nodded and wrapped me in a hug.

"What happened to me?" I asked.

"Anxiety attack. Doctor said you needed to rest for a day, so when I'm with Sarah, one of the guys will be with you. And when one of the guys is with Sarah, I'll be with you." He said, parting my, blanket covered, knee.

"Did the doctor say what caused the anxiety?" I questioned.

"He said stress." He informed me. I rolled my eyes and thought of Mr. Canel, the cause of all my stress.

"Are you okay? Your jaw's clenched and everything." He said. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"You're not okay, tell me what's going on." He softly ordered.

"You wanna know?" I asked. He nodded and I rolled my eyes.

"It's f**king Mr. Canel! I told you, he ruined my life at school! He's always getting me in trouble and he's always making fun of you. Like I said, it makes me feel like s**t when he does that!" I ranted. I actually said more things after that, and Brendon nodded.

"I see what you're getting at. I know I was sort of sticking up for him, but it's not like I'm there with you, so I don't know what goes on." He said. "And you don't have to see him until next year in grade eight." He added.

"I guess, but he has actual classes with the grade eights so it's worse because I'm with jerk wad more!" I complained. "Did you know that he's not even giving us graduations?" Brendon shook his head no and tilted his head in confusion.

"Why is he not doing that?" He inquired.

"I don't know! He gives the kindergartens grads but not us! Not even frickin grad photos, or a little celebration for us." I spoke.

"Well that's dumb! That's really dumb! Like I'm sorry, but what the hell?!" He kind of raised his voice.

"That's not just dumb, so is he!" He rolled his eyes.

"Told you!"

We heard a knock at the door and Brendon got up to answer it.

"What the hell?!" We both yelled, seeing who was at the door.

"Sarah?" I asked. She nodded and walked over to the chair beside Brendon.

"Hey! The doctor told me to try and walk around so Dallon told me to visit here, since something happened to you. What happened?" She asked.

"Severe anxiety attack." I stated.

"Whoa! What caused that?" She questioned, scratching the back of her head.

"Principal of my school." I informed.

"Yeah, she doesn't even get a f**king graduation." Brendon mumbled, Sarah obviously hearing.

"Well that's pretty stupid." She said.

"That's what I've been saying since I learned that!"