Chapter 48

(Sorry in advance that Brendon isn't in this chapter that much and I added Markiplier, but it's my book. Still, I'm sorry.)

"Faelecia! I have a surprise for you!" Brendon yelled.

"What is it?" I asked. He laughed and walked over to me.

"It should be at the door, any minute now." He said. I started jumping and cheering.

"Tell m-" I was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Do you wanna open it? Or should I?" He asked.

"Uhh, you do it." I insisted. He nodded and grabbed the door knob, slowly opening the door. I saw half of the man standing in front of the door and just stayed still in shock. I pointed a finger at him, starting to get dizzy. Brendon ran behind me, getting ready to catch me in case I ever fell.

"M-Mark?" I stammered. He chuckled, rose in hand. Brendon welcomed him in, opening the door open wider. Mark, or Markiplier, YouTube sensation, handed me the rose.

"Y-You remembered I loved him?" I asked. Brendon nodded as Mark chuckled.

"Whoa, love?" He laughed. I stuttered again, causing Mark to smile.

"I'm kidding, don't worry, you're a funny kid." He pat my back. I smiled and looked up at him.

"C-can I hug you? This is... just a dream come true." Mark nodded and wrapped me in a hug.

"Thanks!" I cheered. He smiled and broke it.

"So, I was talking with Mark, and we both agreed that you guys can have a hangout day, just the two of you," Brendon explained.

"Kind of like 'A date with Markiplier'." I laughed. Mark looked at me and smiled, yet Brendon seemed confused.

"You saw that?" He asked. I nodded and went on my phone, showing him my YouTube history, which contained Markiplier and Panic! at the Disco.

"Impressive!" He chuckled.

"What's 'A date with Markiplier'?" Asked Brendon. I took a deep breath in.

"It's the best video in the world. Basically, you go on a date with Mark, in the first person, and at the end of every episode, you have the option to do this is that. Example, pay for the meal or don't pay for the meal. So people usually pay, because fans don't want to see Mark get hurt. And then you can go to a play, and you choose between the horror and the romantic one. If you choose the horror, you suffer the wrath of Darkiplier. And then at the end of the date, you have to either shoot Dark or Mark." I explained.

"Dark?" He questioned.

"Darkiplier is my alter ego. He's a social manipulator and will do anything to kill me." Mark chimed. I nodded and showed him a quick glimpse of Dark.

"Hmm, scary." He laughed.

"Yeah, I'm very fond of Dark and Mark," I told him. He pat my back and quickly kissed me.

"Alright, well you guys should get going, see you Faelecia, nice meeting you Mark, and thanks for doing this!" Brendon bro-hugged him.

"Hanging out with a fan is the best, thanks for setting this up. And it's always fun meeting a great musician. See you when I drop off your daughter." We both waved at Brendon while he waved back at us.

"So, what do you have planned?" I asked. He opened my car door for me and got into his.

"Well, at first I was thinking we could go out for dinner, whatever. But, knowing that you're fond of Dark has sparked an idea." He informed.