Chapter 53

Brendon started driving, turning on the radio with his free hand. LA Devotee just started playing, and Brendon didn't even grow a smirk.

"Are you seriously upset?" I asked. He took a deep breath in, clutching the steering wheel.

"A little. I just don't want you to get hurt. And... I don't wanna see you grow up. In four years you're gonna be going to university. You're growing up so fast, and you'll always be my little girl. I love you, and like I just said, I don't wanna see you get hurt nor grow up." He confessed. I smiled a bit, feeling an over load of joy in my stomach.

"Brendon, if you had told me that before, I wouldn't of gotten so mad. Listen, Patrick is a nice kid, he would never hurt me, and if he did, it wouldn't matter. I've been hurt before, and not just mentally, physically." I told him. He gave me a sympathetic look, and I swear, I saw a small tear leave his eye.

"You're a strong girl. But you're my strong girl. If you think you're fine, then I trust you!" He cried.

"You crying?" I questioned. He nodded and flicked the tear away with his finger.

"Sorry, had a true father moment there..." he apologized.

"It's fine!" I giggled. He pulled up to the restaurant, and we both got out of the vehicle. He gave me a tight hug, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you Faelecia! Never forget it!" He kissed me.

"Love you too Brendon. And that's never gonna be a lie!" I replied. We walked into the restaurant and spotted Patrick. I smiled and walked over to the table. Brendon was only a table beside us.

"Hey Pat!" I smiled, giving him a little kiss to the cheek. He smiled and we sat down.

"Hey Fae! How's it going?" He asked.

"Great! Just had a heart to heart with Brendon. You?" I replied. He chuckled for a second and took a sip of his water.

"Good! Thanks for asking!" He smiled. I lowly heard the music, humming the beat to strip that down by Liam Payne, then turning into silent singing.

"You know I love it when the music stops, we're gonna strip that down for me!" I looked up and saw Patrick laughing.

"When you grow up with a musician, you sing to anything. Big habit!" I laughed.

"So, did'ya enjoy meeting Mark today?" I asked. He nodded, obviously answering with yes.

"Of course, he's like the best YouTuber ever! How did you even get the chance?!" Patrick insisted.

"Well, Brendon planned it, and then Mark suggested, since I loved Darkiplier so much, that I be in a video with Dark. It was awesome. He's an easygoing, optimistic man. And, it was just a dream!" I recounted the story.

"The only celebrities I've met are Mark and your dad. Speaking of your dad..." he whispered. "Why is he hawk eyeing me as if I were to murder you?" He asked.

"He's over protective, you'll get used to it soon." I whispered back. The waitress came, smiling at us taking out her pen and paper.

"Hi! What can I get for you two today?" She asked.

"Can I please have the chicken Parmesan, with a glass of iced tea?" I inquired. She nodded, writing it down on her notepad.

"And I'll have the fettuccini Alfredo, with a glass of Coke please." We handed her out menus and she walked off.

"This place is nic-" I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Sorry, getting a call." I apologized. He nodded and I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Faelecia, what's up?" Mark asked.

"Mark, I'm sorta on a date..." I scolded.

"Oh shoot, sorry. I was gonna ask if you wanted to be in a challenge with me, and Team Edge, but you can answer me later." He apologized. I giggled and played with my napkin.

"I'll be fine to do it Mark, thanks for offering, text me the details, and I'll see if I'm free." I said. He agreed and we said goodbye, then hanging up the phones.

"Sorry, it was Mark, he wanted to see if I wanted to film a challenge with him and team edge." I recounted. Patrick nodded, laughing a bit.

"Those challenges are funny, what's it about?" He questioned.

"I don't know, Mark told me he would text me the details later. He felt so embarrassed when I told him I was on a date." I laughed, and Patrick joined in. The song changed to another song I knew: Gasoline, by Halsey.

"God damn! I love this song!" I cheered. Patrick knit his eyebrows and listened closely.

"What song is it?"

"Its Gasoline by Halsey, someone made an amazing Markiplier edit with it and I've loved the song ever since." I spoke.

"Do you have it? I wanna see it!" He beamed. I pulled my phone out and searched it in my camera roll, finding it and showing it to him.

"Holy! That's an amazing edit!"