Chapter 29

Sarah, Brendon and I were talking for what seems like hours, about how dumb the principal was, about random things going on in the world. The same doctor who helped Sarah walked in.

"Hey! I was just here to see Saaaaa...eh? What are you doing here?" Asked Doctor Padilla.

"Anxiety attack." I said. He nodded and sat beside Brendon and Sarah.

"So, Miss Orzechowski, I see you're functioning fine. How do you feel?" He asked.

"A million times better! It might just be the pain killers, but I am enjoying life!" She beamed. The doctor nodded, took note and checked her cast.

"Everything looks in condition! Glad to say that you are perfectly healthy, and we'll be able to send you home today! All I need you to do is sign some stuff." He said. She nodded and got up with him.

"Well that's great... Sarah gets to leave before I do." I rolled my eyes. Brendon pat my shoulder and smiled.

"Don't worry, you get to go home soon." He said. I shrugged and sat up.

"I mean, I guess. And we're almost done with Kinky Boots, so we get to go back home in a week or two." I spoke, mostly to myself.

"Yeah, you see, and you get to leave in only twelve more hours." He flashed me a smile. I sent him a small one and played with my fingers.

"Where's my phone?" I asked. He shifted and took it out of his back pocket.

"Thanks!" I checked it to see a couple of texts from the guys.

"What d'you get?" He asked.

"Dallon texted, asking where I was four hours ago. Ken texted, asking if I could get him a coffee five hours ago. You texted seven hours ago, asking where I was, nothing important..." I turned it off and placed it on the table beside me.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Hug." I stated. He knit his eyebrows but came forward. I wrapped my arms around him and we rocked back and forth.

"I love you Brendon!" I whispered in his shoulder.

"I love you too, Faelecia!" He replied. I smiled as we continued the hug.

"This week has been so crazy! Two fights, one being big. Sarah's been shot. I almost got kidnapped and I had an anxiety attack." He rubbed my back and my hair.

"Yeah, but the weeks over Fae! Nothing bad should happen, and we'll be home soon." He said, breaking the hug. I kissed him and he smiled.

"I can see why you wanted a hug now." He chuckled. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"God aren't I ever tired..." I trailed, actually trying to get some sleep.

"If you want I can leave and just text me when you want me to come back." He kissed me and I fell back asleep.

***

I woke up in the comfort of the hospital bed. Grabbing my phone off of the bed side table, I texted Brendon to come back. In about five minutes, he knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I answered. A smiling Brendon walked through the door and sat beside me.

"So, how do you feel?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Like going home. I feel perfectly fine!" I complained.

"Did you drag me in here to give me attitude?" He sassed.

"No, I'm just pissed off that I have to stay here." I thundered. Brendon checked his watch and smiled.

"Only two more hours!" He beamed. I clapped sarcastically.

"Chill the f**k out." Brendon said. We both laughed and just talked.

"Achoo!" I sneezed.

"Bless you!" Brendon chimed. I thanked him and blew my nose with Kleenex.

"God, I think I'm coming down with a cold. It might be from walking outside yesterday." I informed.

"Wanna take a cold and sinus? We have some on the bus. If you also want, I can buy you some at the pharmacy." He suggested.

"I think I wanna take one now before I actually get sick." I said.

"Okay, I'll text Dallon to go get some." He took his phone and quickly sent a message.

"Where's Sarah?" I asked.

"In her room, she's gathering her stuff. The doctor's letting her leave right now."

"Lucky..." I mumbled. Brendon chuckled and his phone rang.

"Okay, Sarah's on her way and Dallon's at the pharmacy." He stated. I nodded and blew my nose again.

"Wow! You really do seem sick."

***

"Alright miss, you are free to go!" The Doctor said. I cheered and so did Brendon.

"Let's get back to the damn bus!" I rejoiced.  Brendon did too and we walked out of the room and into the waiting room.

"Alright, everyone's here! Let's drive home!" Brendon beamed.

"Problem, I only have room for five in my car and there's seven of us." Zack said.

"Well then you take the guys and Sarah. Faelecia and I will stay here and wait for you to come back." Brendon implied.

"Great plan!" Zack cheered. I sneezed again and everyone blessed me.

"Thanks!" I shouted.

"Okay, see you guys at the bus." Brendon waved goodbye. I did too, and we walked around the hospital.

"This place is gross." I commented.

"You are totally right."