Chapter 17

We all chilled in the lounge area to celebrate Brendon and Sarah's engagement.

"This is amazing! I'm so happy for you guys!" I said, making the both of them smile.

"Uh, I'm more proud!" Dallon chimed in.

Dallon loved to tease me, it was just the way he was. He didn't do it to the point where I hated it, but we would get a laugh out of it.

"Um, these are my parents, of course I'm most excited for them." I got up, playfully stomping my way towards where Dallon was.

He laughed and stood up too, growing twice my size.

"Wow look, tall man's coming to fight me, huh?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Brendon loved when Dallon and I had 'fights' like this.

"This is the best engagement present ever!" Brendon cheered, making me smirk a little. Dallon stayed the way he was though.

"God, my neck hurts from looking at such a short person like you." He said, making me scoff.

"If short people suck so much, why do we have a piece of clothing named after our size? I've never heard of talls!" I said, making Brendon laugh. 

"Oh snap!" He yelled, making Dallon glare him. Brendon laughed even harder and wrapped an arm around Sarah's shoulder, who also seemed to be enjoying this. 

"I have a poem for everyone, this is for you Dallon!" I cheered, making him flick his eyebrow towards me. 

"Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty, just like your head." I said, smiling right after.

"Clever, I have to admit. But you can't win this battle just by rhyming, if so, let me try."

I nodded and gave him his turn to speak.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I'd say your IQ, is a one or a two," Brendon screamed of laughter.

"Rhymes are the best way to roast people. Like this: I see your face when I'm dreaming, that's why I wake up screaming." Brendon couldn't stop laughing. It was funny to watch him laugh, because when he has a laugh attack, he stomps hi feet and he's looking down as he's trying to catch his breath. 

"I can rhyme all night, kid. If I were a dog, and you were a flower, I would lift up my leg, and give you a shower." Dallon said, making Brendon actually scream.

"Brendon! You can chill!" Kenny laughed, making Brendon laugh even more.

"I-I can't stop! Faelecia, rhyme some more!" He yelled out, laughing some more. 

"Okay, I have a couple in mind. The first one: To tell you what you mean to me, would get me bleeped on TV. The second one: My feelings for you, words can't tell, except for maybe, go to hell. And the last one: I love your smile, your face, and your eyes." Dallon actually thought I was complimenting him, making him smile.

"Damn, I'm good at telling lies!" Dallon even burst out laughing. 

"Nice one kid!" He high fived me. Brendon was still trying to catch his breath. Brendon was funny when he laughed, like I explained not that long ago. 

"Okay, okay, I think I'm good. God was that ever funny!" He chuckled. Dallon and I sat down and we all started talking about random things.

"I'm gonna go get some Klondike bars, anybody want any?" Practically everyone raised their hand. 

"Alright then, seven Klondike bars it is!" I cheered sarcastically, going to the small kitchen and grabbing the cold bars out of the freezer, handing them to everyone on the bus. 

"Thank you!" They all said, making me smile. We all ate in peace, sometimes talking about things, but not too much. 

"We should watch a movie!" Dan suggested, making us all nod our heads.

"Get hard?" Brendon suggested. Brendon let me watch inappropriate movies, as long as I don't get influenced by them, which I never do. 

*** 

During the movie, I'd say Brendon was laughing just as much as he did when Dallon and I were roasting each other.

"Brendon, we can barely hear the movie!" Dallon and I yelled.

"But, I can't help it!" He was face deep in the pillows, actually screaming in them. I rolled my eyes in amusement and laughed as well.

Brendon was a funny man!

***

The movie finished and I wanted to take a nap. My bunk was across from Brendon's and Sarah's. I was only gonna take a thirty-minute nap, because we were gonna be in New York soon, around like, an hour, maybe. 

Brendon came to my bunk before I was able to fall asleep.

"Hey, kid! You excited for tonight?" He asked, making me nod.

"Did you already tell the world that you're engaged to Sarah?" I asked, making him nod.

"I posted about it an hour ago on Instagram and Twitter." He informed me.

"So, what are you doing?" He asked. 

"I'm tired and wanna be awake to see you on Kinky Boots, so I'm taking a quick nap. Can you wake me up in thirty minutes?" I asked.

"Of course, have a sweet dream!" He said, kissing my forehead and skipping to the lounge area.

Brendon was so happy! I'm so happy for him and Sarah! 

I fell asleep and thought of the fun we're going to have as a family! And then I started thinking of things that could possibly go wrong, which scared me.

Faelecia! Get these false thoughts out of your head!