1. New term

a/n: this is my first story so sorry if it is not that good.

I have decided not to have specific days to update 'cause i know i wouldnt stick to them, but i'll try to update as often as i can soo yeaah. :)

Edit: I personally think my writing sucks in this since it was my first book. But I've got other stories that are much more improved.
Go read Baby Blue, it's better. Although, you can still reading this too, but Baby Blue is a must
¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

------------------------------

Tylers pov:

*Beep beep beep*

My alarm set off at exactly 7:00am causing me to panic ( at the disco:) ) and fall out (boy) my bed. I groaned at the fact knowing that I had to start year 12 today, summer holidays seemed to move so quickly.

It's honestly nothing special, just another boring old school year, but my parents keep making such a big deal out of it. The only actual thing I'm looking forward to is seeing all my friends again.

"Tyler! Breakfast is ready." I heard my mum call from the kitchen.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I yelled back.

Getting up from lying on the floor, I threw on a pair of black jeans, a grey t-shirt and my red hoodie. I opened my door and tiredly walked towards the kitchen to where I could already hear maddie and Zack arguing over something stupid.

My bedroom happens to be on the bottom floor because it was either share a room with Zack or move downstairs into the spare room, and there's no way I'm sharing with Zack, he's a pain is the ass.

"Maddie, you idiot GIVE IT BACK!"

"NO! I need to use your phone to call sabrina."

"It's MY phone. You can't just take it from me!"

" um actually Zack, it's not technically yours. You didn't pay for it, mum did."

"JUST SHUT UP MADDIE AND GIVE IT!"

That's when I chimed in "BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP IT!" They both suddenly went quiet and turned their heads to face me.

"Damn, it's the first day of school and you're already giving me a headache," I said with a pissed of tone in my voice. "Can't you guys sort this out with a much more quiet way? You're gonna wake Jay up if you keep shouting."

Zack sighed rolling his eyes. "But it's Maddie's fault, not mine."

Maddie furrowed her brows whacking Zack on the arm. "It's not my fault! You won't let me borrow your phone."

"That's because it's my phone!" Zack said, his voice raising.

"Well, if you were a nice brother you'd share your stuff!" Maddie retorted.

"Guys, please stop shouting at each other," I said trying to calm the pair down, but they both ignored me and carried on arguing.

This is the struggle of having siblings, they always argue. Sometimes I wish I was an only child, that way I wouldn't have to deal with the constant fights.

Deciding to give up on sorting them out, I went to quickly make myself a bowl of cereal, pack my bag, and head off to school.

-----------time skip-------------

After about a 10 minute bus journey, I got off and head towards the main gates of the school. I pulled out my new timetable to check what lessons I had and what locker I had been given. It read 'locker 21' so I started making my way down the hall but stopped when i heard a familiar voice call out my name.

"Hey Tyler! Come here."

I turned around to see Brendon standing on the other side of the hall with Pete, Patrick, Ryan, Jack, Alex, Debby and my girlfriend, Jenna. I quickly put my stuff away in to my locker and walked over to them with a huge grin on my face. Jenna immediately threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me.

She finally pulled away and whispered in to my ear, "I missed you, Ty."

I kissed her cheek, the side of my thumb grazing the side of her jaw.

"I missed you too, Jen," I replied smiling, although I secretly knew that I was glad when the holidays came because I could find Jenna to sometimes be a bit clingy and annoying. I tried to ignore these thoughts though, because after all, Jenna is my girlfriend and I love her, right?.... Well... I mean I guess so, and I really should but sometimes I feel like our relationship is kinda forced. Sometimes I feel as if I don't love her and we would be better off as friends, but yet I still stay with her. Maybe I'm just too scared to hurt her feelings?

I'm not exactly sure of what I felt but I just tried to ignore it.

We all said our hello's and goodbye's and headed off in our opposite directions towards our classes. I had Italian first lesson with Brendon and Pete so we went off together. We had the pretty basic conversation of "how's your summer been and stuff", and to be honest, my summer sucked. It was just plain boring, nothing really happened (much like this school day).

---------------time skip----------------

I turned around in my desk to face the back of the classroom where the clock hung up. It just changed to read 3:10

"Okay class dismissed, you may pack up and leave."

I rushed to stuff my things in my black Adidas backpack run out the door to catch my bus. As doing so, brendon managed to catch up to me.

"Hey tyler, can I ask you something?" he said slightly out of breath from running.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

"I may have kinda forgot my keys to my house and my parents don't come back till 6:00, sooo um......"

" So you wanted to ask if you could stay at my house?"I carried on.

" Uh yes, well if you don't mind."

"Yes you can Brendon, you know how much my mum loves you."

He chuckled at the last bit. " Well I am a very charming young man."

We both carried on chatting all the way to my house.

While walking up to my drive way we noticed a giant moving truck at the house next to us. We both paused to look over at it. It was a family of six: the mother, father, two sons, and two daughters. One of the sons stood out to me particularly. He had faded purple hair and dark brown mocha eyes and he wore black ripped skinny jeans and a grey tank top which showed off his muscly arms, one of them in which was tattooed completely in what looked like was a galaxy with some sort of tree.

I honestly don't know how long I was staring for, but I'm sure is was for quite a while. That's when I received a hard nudge in to my arm and I suddenly snapped out of my daydream to face Brendon.

"Do you even hear any thing I just said?"

I bit my bottom lip and slightly shook my head.

he sighed." Well if you weren't so busy staring at that purple haired dude, maybe you would have. Any way lets go inside, i'm hungry." He started to walk off towards the door.

I tried to bow down my head to cover up my blush but I think Brendon saw because he looked back at me and smirked. That just made me blush more, and it didn't help the fact that I noticed the purple haired boy staring right at me. That's when I quickly rushed into my house to ignore what was happening. I started getting this really weird bubbly feeling in my stomach and I could feel my face heating up more, and I did not like it. What was happening to me?