33. Airport

A/n: What country do you guys live in? I'm curious.

I live in the capital of England, London, and its constantly raining here. No joke.

I'm also writing this while having my sixth cup of tea today, heh.

----------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Boys, don't forget to buckle your seatbelts in," Mrs.Dun reminded as she sat herself down in the driver's seat.

Me and Josh sat at the back in the passengers' seats, one of us by each side next to the window. Looking over at the car GPS for the time, I saw it read 4:26am. It was still pitch black outside, but the sun should be rising in about an hour and a half.

I made the right decision about wearing my thick hoodie, because as I predicted, it was freezing cold. The car windows were fogged up as I sat in the back shivering.

But I was not to worry about the cold for much longer as soon I'd be in Italy. Warm, sunny and very hot Italy.

I closed my eyes as the car started pulling out of the driveway. I could already imagine myself sunbathing on the beach, walking around the capital city if Rome while holding an ice-cream cone.

Everything was going to be perfect, and not even Josh could ruin my holiday.

I kept my eyes closed for just a while longer than I had expected, feeling myself slowly loose consciousness as I dozed off in the back of the car.

Stay awake, Tyler. Stay awake.

My eyes a shot open, we had only been driving for a few minutes. I was not going to fall asleep.

I'll stay awake.

But then again, I was extremely tired. Sleep didn't sound like such a bad idea.

I made the choice to close my eyes again and let my body rest.

Wake up!

Stop it brain.

You can't make me shut up.

Ugh, won't you go to someone else's head.

I internally rolled my eyes at the fact that I was having a discussion with myself. Am I the only one that does this?

A few minutes passed, and before I knew it, I had fallen into a deep, deep sleep...

-------time skip-------

"Tyler." A voice called.

I groaned rolling my head round at nuzzling it down comfortably.

"Tyler!"

I was shaken lightly causing me to stir slightly from my sleep.

"Tyler, wake up now."

My eyes fluttered open slowly, my vision blurry as a blinked a couple times to regain my focus. It took a second for my brain to fully register what was happening right now.