13.Bowling

Tyler's Pov

Once me and Jenna had finished our meal, we got and made our way towards the bowling place. The others already went there as they had finished their dinner before us, they told us they would be waiting in the arcade area for us.

Me and Jenna walked in the building hand in hand and looked around to see Brendon competing at one of the video game machines. Josh and Ryan were cheering him on.

"Come on brendon, so close!" Said Ryan biting down on his top lip as we walked over to them. Brendon was concentrating intensely on the game as if his life depended on it.

"Hey Brendon," I said, "What game is this?"

Brendon didn't reply or dare look up as he was so distracted. His eyes were fixed on the screen and he was biting his tounge.

"Okay," I muttered to myself. The boy was clearly too distracted to answer my question.

"Should we go to the bowling area now," I asked.

"Wait a minute," Josh replied staring at the screen," Brendons so close to completing this level."

I rolled my eyes and stood their with my arms folded. Then suddenly Jenna's phone went off causing brendon to jump and loose controll over the game.

"No-no-no noo," brendon gasped trying to regain his position. Jenna was talking on the phone with whoever had called her.

"Nooooo," brendon whined throwing his head back when he had lost the game. Both Ryan and Josh seemed to look disappointed and shocked too. I let out an airy chuckle at how over dramatic they were being, but then they all turned to me glaring and giving me the evil eye.

I raised my hands defensively." Hey don't look at me like that, blame Jenna." I said gesturing over to her while she was still talking in the phone. Brendon groaned and I rolled my eyes smiling.

We made our way to where you would borrow the bowling shoes and booked to play for an hour.

When no one was looking, Josh came up to me and whispered in my ear, "I bet I'm gonna beat you, baby boy."

"Yeah right," I replied rolling my eyes. "I bet you won't even manage to get a single strike."

Josh smirked and went to pick up the heaviest ball ,bowling it down the alley and getting a strike on his very first go. The others cheered while I just stood there struck dumb with my mouth falling agape. I could not believe it, how's that even possible?!
I was shaken out of my thoughts when Josh walked up to me and said, "your turn kitten."

I took a deep breath then walked over to grab a ball determined to win. I wasn't quite sure of which ball to use so I decided to use the same heavy ball that Josh used. I put my fingers through the three holes and tried to lift the ball up, grunting at how heavy it was. My fingers were starting to ache as I kept trying to lift that ball, but I just could not.

I heard a loud snort from behind me and turned around to see the others trying to hold back their laughter. "Having a hard time there, Tyler?" Josh called out mockingly only causing everyone else to laugh harder.

I rolled my eyes and went back to trying to pick up the ball. Once I had finally managed to lift it, I made my way, stumbling a bit, over the the alley.

I swung the ball a few times in attempt to throw it, but only caused myself to trip and slip at the weight of it. I dropped the ball and fell over onto my front, the others were practically dying of laughter by this point. The ball rolled down the alley, but ended up going side ways into the gutter.