45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?

A/n: I hate therapy so so much. It makes me feel stupid but I'm being forced to start going again:(

A few months ago I stopped taking my medication but my mum wants me to start taking it again. I don't want to but my anxiety has been really bad recently, especially this past week as I've had multiple panic attacks.

And sorry that I've recently been taking long to update.

----------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

My face smushed against my pillow as I lazily rolled over in bed to switch my ringing alarm off. I sighed noticing how much colder my body was with out Josh sleeping close next to me. The empty feeling pooled up inside my stomach making me hurt inside........ Or maybe Josh just fucked me too hard.

But either way, I was still in pain. However it wasn't necessarily a bad pain.

I smiled at the thought of Josh and I last night. A blush filled up my cheeks as the memories flooded back into my mind, still remembering everything that had happened vividly.

Finally deciding to get out of bed, I quickly got changed into black skinny Jeans and a t-shirt, but as I turned around to look in the mirror, I jolted back in shock. I had trails of hickeys scattered all over my chest and stomach. The whole side of my neck was a dark mix of purples, blues and greens and it looked as if I had been beaten up really badly.

"That son of a bitch," I muttered as my fingers trailed over the side if my jaw in awe.

This was going to impossible to cover up. Josh did this on purpose, he wanted everybody to see at school. I chuckled lightly before before pulling my top over my head, then grabbing a thick black hoodie and putting it on as well in hope that it would cover my neck.

Adjusting the hood of the hoodie so that my neck wasn't visible, I sighed. "This will have to do," I spoke to myself before walking out if my room to the kitchen.

I also had noticed, when in my room, that Josh had taken the basketball from last night, but he'd still left the first one he threw over. Josh probably didn't see it as it was hidden underneath my desk behind my chair.

As I walked into the kitchen I saw my mum scrambling eggs in a pan. Zack was sitting up on the counter staring down at the phone in his hands. "You're back," I smiled going over to hug her.

She grinned kissing the top of my forehead. "How are you doing? Did you sleep well, Tyler?"

Zack snorted loudly looking up from his phone at me. I furrowed my brows at the boy.

"Yeah.... Uh I slept great, mum," I answered, looking at Zack questioningly.

"That's good," she said turning off the stove. "I'm just going to go and wake up Jay. You two can help yourself to some eggs." She exited the room and went upstairs.

I immediately turned to face Zack raising my eyebrow. He burst out into laughter clutching his stomach.

"What's so funny?" I questioned sternly.

"Oh, Josh Joshie. Fuck, you feel soo good in me," Zack mimicked in my voice with a smirk. He held up his phone showing a picture of Josh and I asleep together, my body snuggled up in his chest.

My mouth fell wide open causing Zack to fall into laughter again.

"Wha-what I-I... I'm...j-just...ZACK!" I had no idea what to say to the 14 year old who seemed to find this hilarious.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," Zack reassured putting his phone away. I sighed nodding my head.

"Promise?" I asked.