43. Two Happy Boys

A/n: shits 'bout to go down in this chapter.

---------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"I fucking hate you, Brendon!"

"Well, I guess the feeling is mutual," The dark haired boy seethed.

"Guys, please stop arguing," I pleaded. "I invited you here to make up!"

"I wouldn't have came if I knew Brendon was here!" Ryan yelled.

"And I wouldn't ever dare step in the same room as this idiot!" Brendon shouted gesturing to his ex-boyfriend.

I sighed at the pair as I sat down on my bed and watched them argue. It was Sunday morning and I was honestly so fed up with them being in a quarrel for the past couple days so I decided to invite them both over to my house. Except.... I didn't tell either of them that the other one was coming.

Not that it was just them who's relationship was falling apart, but our whole friendship group. None of us knew who's side to take.

Yesterday was painfully awkward. Brendon and Ryan wouldn't talk making it uncomfortable for everyone. I tried avoiding Josh but that can be hard when you're stuck next to him on a plane for 10 hours straight.

"But why, Brendon?!" Ryan choked out, a tear rolling down his cheek as he stared at the dark haired boy.

Brendon sighed leaning back against the wall. "I was mad and Jealous," the boy mumbled. "And those two emotions never go well together."

"Jealous of what?!" Ryan spat.

"Jealous of you and Stephanie!" Brendon shouted. "I was jealous of the way she was always all over you, my boyfriend. And how you completely ignored me all the time for that girl! You two wondered off together, leaving me behind to question what you were up too! You forgot about me, Ryan. And it hurt, a lot. "

The brunette looked up to Brendon with sympathetic eyes. He sighed shaking his head, "Brendon, you know she's just a friend and I'd never date her-"

"I don't care!" Brendon shouted. "You can be friends with whoever you like, but it's just the fact that you were ignoring me!"

Ryan furrowed his brows in annoyance. "You were ignoring me too! Plus, I didn't do anything with Stephanie. You kissed Dallon!"

"That's because I was mad, Ryan," Brendon murmured. "And I wanted to get back at you. I never even really liked Dallon."

Ryan stood three taking the thought into consideration. He crossed his arms over his chest as Brendon just watched him intently.

I was just sitting there on my bed watching the whole argument evolve. It's as if I was watching one of those over dramatic T.V shows.

"Prove it," Ryan ordered.

"How?" Questioned Brendon.

Ryan shrugged. "Dunno. I just don't want to here anything of him ever again."

Brendon pulled out his phone from the back pocket of his jeans and started tapping on his screen. He suddenly paused and looked up at Ryan. "Then you delete all contact with that whore."