26. Cake for Breakfast

A/n: omg I'm reading through my first chapter on this book and I'm cringing so hard aaaagh. I really do feel like going back and re-writing it.

My more recent chapters are so much better and I can easily tell how much my writing has improved.

Also, I just want to say how much I love your comments and the support you give me, it really brightens my day :)

Sorry also for slacking on updates, I'm doing my best to find time to write.

----------------------------------

Josh's Pov:

The group of us stood hovering over the sleeping brunette boy. He was snuggled cosily into his sleeping bag with his mouth hanging open slightly and his gentle snores were barely audible.

"Wake him?" Brendon asked whispering making sure not to wake the boy up just yet.

"But he looks so peaceful," replied Ryan staring down at him.

Every single one of us were already awake, except for Tyler. We were all hungry and wanting to go downstairs for breakfast but we didn't want to leave Tyler out. But at the very time, he appeared way too harmonious and relaxed to disturb him.

We stared down at him, unsure of what exactly to do.

"Oh fuck it," groaned Pete. "I'm hungry." And with that, he pounced on top of the boy startling him.

"TYLER, GET THE FUCK UP. I WANT FOOD!" Pete screamed causing Tyler to emit a high pitched squeal.
(A/n: ^ Pete is me 24/7)

We all burst out into laughter while the brunette boy sat up dazed and confused.

"Wha-what's happening?" The boy asked yawning.

"We're having breakfast so get up now, Tyler," replied Jack.

Tyler collapsed back into his sleeping bag and moaned. "I don't wanna get up. I'm too tired."

"Why are you tired?" Questioned Ryan.

"Just am," he stubbornly answered shutting his eyes and trying to get back to sleep.

'Just am' is not an excuse. I know exactly why he is tired. Little does he know that I heard him whining and whimpering throughout the night.

At first when I heard him I was confused and concerned, but then I heard subtle 'oh's' and 'fuck Josh' being moaned out of that pretty little mouth of his and then I realized exactly what was going on.

Of course I didn't mention anything of it when I took him to the bathroom because I didn't want to embarrass him. Also, he has a girlfriend and he's straight. Well.... at least that is what people think.

Brendon rolled his eyes glaring down at Tyler, then looked over to me raising an eyebrow.

I sighed before bending down, lifting the boy and throwing him over my shoulder.

"Jjooossh!" He squeaked clinging on to my top for dear life.

"Put me down!" Tyler squealed kicking his legs, "You're going to drop me!"

"I'm not going to drop you," I responded calmly keeping a firm grip on the boy.

Tyler still carried on kicking and screaming like a five year old and ended up kicking Brendon right in his forehead.

Brendon dropped to the ground in agony as he clutched his forehead in pain.

"Wwwhhhyyyyy," he cried "Tyler, whhyyyyy. It's my birthday today, I don't deserve this."