2. I'm not good with people

Tyler's Pov

It was currently 6:10, Brendon had left about 5 minutes ago. My mum is at work, dad is on a business trip, Maddie is at her friends house, Jay is sleeping, and Zack is....um...god knows where he wonders off to. Meaning I technically ( ignoring Jay because he naps for hours) have the house to myself. I decided to go take a long shower as I didn't have to rush since no one else was really home. Plus, I feel like I deserve it as I've been under a lot of stress recently. School puts waayyy too much pressure on you.

I walked into my bathroom (and yes, I have my own personal bathroom which is joint on to my bedroom ) and stripped my self down naked. Then I hopped in the shower and turned the water on, hissing at the sudden coldness that hit my body. The water slowly heated up and started to steam. After a good 45 minutes in the shower, I stepped out and grabbed my towel hanging on the door to dry myself. Noticing the fogged up glass mirror, I decided ( because i'm really that childish) to draw a little space theme. While my finger was delicately tracing over the glass forming a planet shape, thoughts of the purple haired boy and his tattoo rushed back to my mind. I quickly shook my head trying to forget him.

As I walked back into my bedroom to get changed I heard the front door being unlocked.

"Tyler! You home?"

"Yes mum! I'm just getting changed i'll be out in a sec."

"Okay honey. I'm gonna order pizza's now. What do you want?'"

"Uh...I'm fine with anything."

"Okay. Do you know where Zack is?"

"No. But i'm sure where ever he's gone that he is fine. Plus, he's probably gonna come home soon for food."

"Okay tyler. I'm just going to go pick up Maddie from Sabrina's house, i'll be back in a few."

-----------time skip-----------

"mum pleeassee" Maddie whined.

"Honey, I can't right now, I'm busy."

"But mmuumm, I don't understand, i need help."

"Ask Tyler to help you."

"TYLER COME HERE I NEED YOU TO HELP ME WITH HOMEWORK!"

"Damn maddie. I'm sitting right here, no need to scream."

I got up from the sofa and walked to the table where Maddie sat. "So what do you need help with?"

"Maths"

I rolled my eyes and sighed sitting down on the chair next to her."Okay, let me see." I took a single glance at Maddie's sheet filled with algebra sums and internally groaned, god I hate algebra so much. It's the only subject in maths that I always seem to get wrong. No matter how much studying I do, I always seem to fail at it.

"So I think you, uhh, like add x and y then multi-"

I was cut off with a loud knocking at the front door, so I got up to go answer it. There standing was a worn out sweaty Zack who was wearing, what I believed, to be one of my basketball uniforms. I stared at him in confusion.

"Where have you been? and why are you wearing my stuff?"

"Well you see, I lost my basketball kit so I had to borrow yours."

"Yeah okay, but doesn't answer my first question."

"So I was practising in our backyard, when a basketball flew over the fence. I decided to then go around next door to return it and when I did this boy around my age answered the door, he said his name was Jordan, I think. He saw my- well your- uniform and asked if I wanted to play against him. So I said yes."

"And that's where you've been all this time?"

"Yes. Oh and did I forget to mention, he has a really hot sister. Her names Ashley, and she's 14 like me"Zack said in a sort of day-dreamy voice.

"Okay, whatever just go take a shower because you stink."

Zack went off the wash and had reminded me of Jenna so I took at seat on the sofa and pulled out my phone to text her.

Tylerr: hey Jenna

jennaa: hi ty, what you doing?

tylerr: oh nothing much, pretty bored actually.

jennaa: same, studying is sooo boring

tylerr: I 100% agree with that

jennaa: anyway, i need to get back to studying, ttyl

Wait... that's weird. Jenna is the one who is usually really eager to talk to me, yet she's leaving me now? That's pretty odd. Anyway, I tried to ignore that and just replied with:

Tylerr: Okay, bye ily

Jennaa: ily2

I put my phone away and watched some t.v till late in the evening. Jenna's messages still stuck in my head though. What is she even studying for!? We've only had our first day at school, she can't already possibly have tests. It all just seemed rather strange to me.

people are weird creatures.

--------------------------------------

a/n: Yeah this chapters kinda boring lol. It will get better though , I have things planned for the next one :)