47. Hot and Steamy

A/n: this is an extra chapter that I decided to add in:)

(There's smut btw)

-----------------------------------

Josh's Pov:

Basketball practice carried on as normal; sprinting up and down the court making shots as sweat droplets rolled down from the top of my forehead.

Through out each match, my eyes couldn't help wondering over to the athletic tanned brunette that I could officially label as my property.

A smile stretched across my lips at the thought of being able to call Tyler mine, the boy so unaware of me watching every move he makes. The way he paced up and down the hall so engaged in winning every score for his team. His plump lips slightly parted and cheeks puffed up red as he breathed heavily in and out, catching his breath as he'd just shot the winning basket.

"Alright!" Coach shouted out blowing his whistle. "Red team wins! You all played well for today."

Tyler grinned walking over to me. "You look exhausted," I stated putting my arm around the boy. "And ew, you're all sweaty."

"So are you," Tyler laughed nudging me lightly.

Brendon hurled his bag over his shoulder and jogged over to us. "I still cannot believe that you two are together," he said stunned.

"Why not?" I questioned.

Brendon shook his head smiling. "It just doesn't make any sense. Tyler's meant to hate you, he used to rant on about how you were the devil's child."

I turned to Tyler with a questioning look. "Is that true?"

The boy looked down with a blush of embarrassment on his cheeks. "I....I was, um..joking."

"Sure," I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Anyway," Brendon began. "I'm staying here in the hall waiting for Ryan to come. We're going out now."

"But you stink, Bren," Tyler furrowed his brows. "You're all sweaty from training."

The large foreheaded boy shrugged. "Ryan should be used to it by now."

"Well unlike you, Brendon, I'm actually going to have a shower because I'm hygienic," I said as I walked off down the corridor into the changing rooms with Tyler following after me.

I pushed the door, holding it open for Tyler, then plonked my body lazily down on the bench. No one else was in there, except for Tyler and I. Most people usually go home for a shower after training.

My eyes trailed over to where my fluffy haired boy was unpacking his clothes from his gym bag; pulling off his basketball tee, socks and trainers from his body.

I smiled admiring the piece of human artwork standing in front of me. The way his hips slightly curved forming his fragile frame, I felt as if the lightest touch could send him scattering into pieces.

Tyler turned around seeing me staring.

"What are you staring at?" He questioned.

"My beautiful boyfriend," I stated with my eyes attached onto his bare chest slowly trailing down to the hem of his shorts began.

The boy blushed turning back around to pull out a t-shirt from his gym bag.

"You may be my boyfriend but that doesn't mean you're not annoying," He said with his back facing me.