16. Josh's Orders

A/n: Oh my God, 500 reads❤🎉🎉 I know this is kind of late, but thank you so much💕 I love reading any comments I get, and thank you so much for voting. It really brightens my day :)

---------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

I woke up with a strain in my neck and pain in my lower back. This day was not starting off well. I was not looking forward to going to school either.

Josh had won the bet we made yesterday meaning I had to do anything he said today. Knowing him, he's probably going to make me do the most embarrassing stupidest shit ever. I just hope I do not get in to any trouble.

I made my way to school, luckily not running in to Josh. The others were probably in the cafeteria so that's where I decided to go. I walked in towards our usual table but stopped in my tracks when I saw a familiar red head seated there.

Brendon noticed me and waved, "Hi Tyler!"

Josh turned around in his seat and smirked at me. I hesitantly walked over and took a seat next to him. He didn't seem to say anything, hopefully he forgot about the bet? The group of us carried on chatting. Jenna then came up and hugged me from behind and I turned around in my seat to kiss her cherry scented lips.

"Hey Jen," I smiled.

"Hey Ty," she smiled back, "I'm really sorry but I need to go now, I just came to say hi."

"Go where?" I questioned.

"Oh. Uh, homework stuff, that's all," she said uncertainly.

"Okay," I replied unsure and she walked off waving good bye.

Josh stayed completely oblivious to Jenna. The school bell suddenly rang indicating lessons. I was about to walk off but Josh grabbed hold of my backpack pulling me back.

"You didn't think I forgot about the bet, did you?" He asked folding his arms.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "What do you want?"

"Give me a piggy back," he ordered.

"What are you? Five," I scoffed.

"Just do it."

I leant down as he jumped up onto my back, causing me to stumble slightly at how heavy he was. I steadily made my way down the corridor, all eyes were on us.

"Faster Horsey!" Josh yelled smacking my side. I groaned , "You're really heavy, y'know that." Josh just laughed.

Once we finally made it to class he jumped of my back and carelessly walked over to his seat. I however, was completely out of breath. I collapsed in my seat next to Brendon and he snorted. "Shut up," I huffed at him, "it's not funny, just torture."

Josh also made me carry him to the next lesson, and the next. I was so relieved once it was finally lunch.

I took a seat at our table where Melanie, Jack, Ryan, Alex and Debby were already waiting. " Hey guys," I greeted.

"Hey Tyler," responded Ryan, "Do you have any idea where Brendo-" A loud laughter was chorused within the cafeteria. "Never mind," carried on Ryan.

Brendon came walking up to us with Josh, Pete, and Patrick following on behind.

A set of pens and pencils suddenly fell from Patrick'a bag. "Tyler, would you mind picking those up for Patrick?" Josh asked sweetly.

I sighed and bent down with my butt sticking up in the air, starting to collecting up all the fallen stationary. But at the very same time I was so very unaware of Josh. He happened to be standing right behind me , not touching but very close, rocking his hips back and forth and mouthing moaning sounds. I heard the sudden snap of a camera and turned around to see the whole group laughing their heads off.