19. Gay? Not at all

A/n: Thank you guys for commenting and voting❤ I love reading through what you have to say and it makes me happy knowing people are enjoying this book.

Also, I want to start another book. I've already got it all planned out and have written the first couple chapters but I'm not sure if when to start publishing it. It's going to be a Joshler fic mixed with a bit of Ryden.

I don't know whether to wait until I have finished this book before starting another one or post both of them at the same time.

------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

My eyes fluttered open, but only to shut tightly closed again at the light coming through the window. I adjusted my eyes to the brightness before looking around and taking in my surroundings.

I was laying in an unfamiliar bed, certainly not in my room. I then recognized exactly where I was.

Memories from last night suddenly came flooding back into my mind, although everything still remained unclear. How on earth did I end up in Josh's bedroom? Also, where even was Josh?

I was distracted with my thoughts by the throbbing pain in my head. I groaned burying my head in the pillow, please don't tell me I was having a migraine.

Footsteps were then heard from outside in the corridor. The door swung open revealing Josh standing there all wet with a towel hanging awfully low around his waist. Dammnn that V line.

He walked in and I shut my eyes closed and pretended to be asleep. I hope he didn't notice the slight change in my sleeping position. I kept like that for a while, meanwhile continuously hearing shuffling around the room.

My curiosity got the best of me as I squinted my eyes open slightly only to see Josh standing there, with his back to me, in his boxers searching through his wardrobe. His hair was a wet red mess and he had not dried off his back, causing it to glisten in the light.

I laid there for a while just staring at his musically toned back, but not in a gay way because I have a girlfriend.

Josh suddenly turned around and I quickly shut my eyes again, but I think Josh saw.

"Tyler?" I heard him say.

I kept quiet.

"Tyler I know you're awake."

I bit my lip to stifle a giggle with my eyes still closed tight.

"Tyler open your eyes and start to get ready for school," said Josh, "We're going to be late."

I lay there in complete silence still pretending to sleep.

"Don't make me tickle you," Josh threatened.

I suddenly screeched when I felt Josh plonk himself on top of me and tickle my belly.

"J-Josh! No S-Stop Stop!" I squealed between fits of laughter. "I-I aagh No p-please."

He laughed at me and finally stopped after me begging for him to. Josh sat on top of me and smiled while I just lay there out of breath.

"Did you really have to do that?" I huffed looking up to him. He was still wearing nothing but his Calvin Klein boxers.