48. Nervous

A/n: I honestly don't know what to think about the 'incident' with Melanie Martinez.

Part of me wants to hate her while a lot of me doesn't want to let go yet. I don't know whether to do edit this book and delete her from it or just leave it as it is.

Help me :(

----------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

I groaned sitting up in my bed, an unpleasant pain aching in my lower half after yesterday's shower scene.

My legs still felt weak after how hard Josh went in but that was not what was bothering me.

Dread was pooling up inside my stomach at the thought of having to go to school and see Ryan and Brendon. Knowing the two, they probably told all our friends about what happened and I will be getting teased about it for God knows how long.

Legs hung over the edge as I hurled my body up from my bed, immediately collapsing back down to the floor with a loud thud.

"Damn it Josh," I cursed underneath my breath, standing my body back up again.

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror. Josh definitely had a thing for leaving hickeys all over me. Different hues of marks littering my whole body, especially my neck.

I sighed quickly pulling on some clothes, trying my best to cover any of Josh's markings imprinted on my skin.

As I walked into the kitchen, I heard my mum and dad arguing. It disappointed me knowing that my dad had only come home yesterday and they were already bickering.

"No, Chris! We can't force our son to sign something if he doesn't want to!"

"For God's sake, Kelly. Of course he wants to sign it, it's a one in a lifetime opportunity!" My dad retorted.

I cleared my throat out walking into the room, they both looked over at me in shock. "Am I disturbing something?" I questioned.

My mum smiled sweetly at me. "No, not at all Tyler."

"Actually," My dad cut in sternly, holding up a piece of paper and a pen. "It's about time you sign this letter for the scholarship to the L.A.S National Sports Academy."

My mouth fell agape as he pushed the letter across the table to me. I took it in my hands, quickly skimming my eyes across each line and sighing.

I chewed on my bottom lip placing the letter back down and looking up to my dad. "I don't think I want to go."

He furrowed his brows at me in confusion. "This is not something that occurs daily, of course you are going so sign the God damn letter!"

I sighed as I shook my head walking away ignoring all the angry yells from my father.

Only recently things have been working out pretty well in my life so I don't want to leave. My brain can't stand the thought of leaving all my friends behind, all the people I care about so much.

----------time skip----------

Finally lunch break, my feet made it's way over into the cafeteria over to our normal lunch table.

I hissed, trying to bite back the pain as I sat down next to Brendon. The dark haired boy snorted noticing how uncomfortable I looked.

"Your ass still hurts?" Jack asked teasingly making everyone else snicker.

Well shit... They all know.