20. URIE, Stop fooling around!

A/n: Omg I love blackbear so much.❤ I've literally been listening to all his albums for the past 6 hours or something like that😂

Also I'm thinking of starting the new book of mine once this book reaches 1K reads, which happens not to be that far.

800 reads🎉🎉 (kind of late but oh well)

Anyway, the next chapter. Enjoy :)

----------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

Basketball practice has been on everyday after school this week. That is because there's a big match this Saturday and coach is trying to give us extra practice. 

But today, I'm honestly way to exhausted from last night. Maybe I should just skip it? No, I skipped yesterday because of Josh and coach is going to be mad if I don't come again. Also, I might lose my place of team captain. I can tell coach is close to making Chance team captain and I can't let that happen. My parents want me to get a basketball scholar ship for university so I have to play my best.

This Saturday is also my chance to get noticed. There's going to be teams from all over Columbus, meaning there is going to be a lot of important basketball secretaries watching my performance.

Also, my while family is coming to watch: my mum, my dad, Zack, Maddie and Jay, although Jay is probably going to be asleep for most the game.

I rushed to get changed into my kit, then made my way to the hall where the rest of the team were waiting. Brendon and Josh were passing a ball between each other so I decided to join them.

I'm still really annoyed about Josh joining the team, the devil's child. But we honestly have no option. We needed more team members and Josh just happened to be really good. Curse you!

"Hey Brendon! ... uh and Josh," I said as I approached them.

"Hi Tyler," Josh replied. The ball was then thrown at Brendon, who wasn't concentrating, and smacked him on his massive forehead causing him to stumble backwards and fall.

"OOooiiwwiee," Brendon whined laying down on the floor rubbing his forehead. Me and Josh snickered.

"Pay attention Urie!" Coach shouted at him. "We've got a game this weekend. Stop fooling around!" Brendon rolled his eyes huffing.

He got up and made his way over to the team but fell once again due to his untied shoelace.

"AAOOoowaah," Brendon cried out again making everyone else laugh. Coach sighed frustrated. He was clearly loosing his patience with the boy. "BRENDON," He shouted.

"Jeeheez I'm coming. Gosh, have a little sympathy for me, my forehead hurts." He muttered crawling over to the rest of the team. He didn't bother getting up, instead just sitting on the floor looking up to coach innocently.

I was biting my lip so hard to stop myself from bursting out into laughter.

Coach looked down at him confused. "Brendon just?..." He paused and sighed shaking his head. "Okay, I'm not going to even try to reason with you. Let's just sort out the teams. Tyler and Chance pick who's on your side."

"Josh," started Chance.

"Brendon," I said. The boy crawled over to me still on the floor for some reason. How am I actually best friends with this kid?

"Troy," Chance carried on unfazed by Brendon.

"Dylan." I picked. It carried on like that until we had two complete teams.