7. Dinner Party

Tyler's Pov

I ran up the court, sprinting my very fastest I could while bouncing the ball. There was only 28 seconds till the game was over and I was determined for my team to win.

"10.....9.....8.....7..."The coach counted down while checking his stop watch.

My sweat filled hair clung to my forhead as I decided it was time to make my move. I ran, stepped and jumped up accurately shooting the ball into the basket.

" 2.....1. And time! " Coach said blowing his whistle.
Our team cheered all gathering around me to congratulate me on the winning shot.

" Ayyee well done Ty" brendon said while giving me a hard slap on the back. I gave him an airy chuckle scratching the back of my neck and trying to catch my breath back.

" Okay well done to all of you, you played well today. Now go get changed and shower because you stink." Said coach.
" And especially to you Joseph, you impressed me today." I smiled at him blushing slightly, but you couldn't really tell because my cheeks were already bright red from running around so much. Coach grinned back at me but stopped when he turned around to face brendon.
"Oi Urie! You better get your game together and stop daydreaming all the time! Also stop fooling around ,you're like a 5 year old."

The whole team burst out laughing, and Brendon just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.
I started walking towards the changing rooms with Brendon running after me.

" Ty, you gonna come in the showers with us?"

"Eeh I don't know. I find it really awkward standing in a room of naked boys, plus I'm really self conscious about my self so I'm prolly just gonna go home to shower."
Brendon nodded giving me an understanding look and then went off to the showers while I just went to go grab my bags and leave. While on the bus I decided to text Jenna as we haven't exactly spent that much time together.

Tyler: hey Jen <3

Jenna: hi

Tyler: I've just finished basketball practice, wanna come over to mine to hang out?

Jenna: oh srry bby, I can't right now. Busy :(

Tyler: oh it's ok, ttyl?

Jenna: sure, byye <3

Tyler : byee

That's weird, maybe she's avoiding you?

Oh shut up brain, she's not. She's just busy like she said.

Then how come she's ALWAYS busy whenever you want to spend time with her.

Year 11 is just a busy year, okay? Exams and stuff are coming up.

Yeah right

I mentally sighed for the fact that I was having an argument with myself.

Once I had finally got home, I immediately went to my room to have a shower. I felt good rinsing myself under the water (a/n: Can you wash meee, can you drown meee)

When I was fully satisfied that I had completely rinsed my sweaty body, I turned the shower off grabbing a towel and walking into my bedroom.

"Tyler, you in there?" My mum called knocking from the other side of the door.

" Yes mum! Don't come in though, I'm getting changed."

"Okay darling. Put on something nice though because we have visitors coming over for dinner."