37. Truth or Dare?

A/n: I'm running out of things to talk about. Heh.

I also didn't know what to write about in this chapter so sorry if it's bad.

------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Rise and shine you bunch of lazy ass fucks!" Brendon yelled at the top of his lungs, waking all three of us up from our deep sleep.

I jolted up from my bed in shock, startled by the sudden loud screams emitted from the large fore-headed boy.

"Tyler, get the fuck up! This aint no time for sleeping, we got a day to start!"

I groaned in frustration, pulling the pillow over my ears to block out the sound of Brendon. Why did we need to get up so early? I'm trying to sleep but I can't now, I was also in the middle of a really good dream too.

"Brendon," Ryan whined sitting up and rubbing his eyes. The boy pushed the hair out of the way, as it was messily brushed over the front of his face. "Why are you making us get up?"

"Because Mrs. Wilson said we all have to be downstairs for breakfast by 7:30am," Brendon informed.

"Okay, but what time is it now?" Josh questioned taking interest in the conversation.

Brendon's mouth parted slightly as he furrowed his brows in confusion. "Uhhmm... I-uh. I'm not sure." The boy answered scratching the back of his head.

Ryan sighed loudly at the boy while Josh chuckled slightly. Rolling over in my bed to grab my phone, I pulled it off the charger and checked the time to see that it was 6:02am.

"Guys," I said sitting up in my bed staring down at my phone screen. "It's 6:02am."

Ryan glared over at the dark haired boy in annoyance. "So you're telling me that Brendon woke us up when we still have 1 and a half hours to get ready!" Ryan complained.

"Yes." I replied.

All three of us turned to face Brendon expecting an answer from him.

The boy bit his bottom lip and shrugged. "Oops."

Josh raised an eyebrow. "Oops. That's it?"

Brendon shrugged once again. "If you guys want, you can go back to sleep for another hour."

Rolling my eyes and flopping down in my bed sighing. "But I can't go back to sleep. I'm already wide awake."

"I might as well just start getting ready." Josh replied standing up from his bed and walking towards his suitcase.

I lay back down comfortably in my bed so I was facing everyone else. Brendon sat down on Ryan's bed and let the frail brunette boy rest his head in the elders lap, while Brendon ran his fingers through his hair. I smiled just watching them, they were probably the cutest couple I'd ever seen.

Josh was digging around in his suitcase for clothes. Hopefully he wasn't going to make a big mess this time.

My eyes couldn't help but stare at the red-headed boy. He was only wearing tracksuit bottoms as that is how he preferred to sleep at night, meaning as he bent over his whole bare back was on display.

Damn. Even his back looks so muscaly toned.

Standing up straight, Josh pulled out a white t-shirt. He turned around before pulling it over his head, giving me one last glimpse of his chest.