27. Thoughts

A/n: HAHAHAHA I JUST ATE A WHOLE FUCKING JAR OF NUTELLA AND IT FELT GREAT.

Ignoring the fact that my stomach hurts and I feel like I'm going to throw up:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE RYAN ROSS III🎉🎉🎉❤❤❤

Omg I can't belive this boy is 31. Wtf😭😭❤❤

--------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

There was a loud knock at the front door then the sound of Brendon's mum rushed over to unlock it.

"Tyler, your mum is here!" Grace called walking into the living room where the group of us were currently watching a movie.

We were half way through watching Death Note, a movie chosen by Pete on Netflix.

"Go pack your stuff, she's waiting for you in the car."

I nodded and scampered upstairs into Brendon's bedroom were my bag was laying. Picking it up and throwing it over my shoulder, I jogged down the stairs making my way to back into the living room.

"Goodbye guys, see you tomorrow at school," I said waving to them as I walked out of the room.

"Bye Tyler!" They all chorused back to me as I walked out the front door.

Pulling open the car door, I sat myself down in the front seat.

"Hello honey," my mum said smiling sweetly as she fumbled around with her keys to start the car.

"How was it?" She asked.

"Good," I replied pulling my seatbelt across myself.

"That's great," she grinned as she began to back out of the driveway.

"I need to ask you about something else too," she started, but this time with a more serious tone in her voice. "Have you decided about signing the application form to that sports academy yet?"

I sighed and scratched the back of my head. Did I want to go?

"I'm not sure, mum. I need time to think."

"Because your dad," she carried on, "He's very... uh, very positive about you going. He's been talking about it non-stop while you've been gone."

"Oh," is all I responded with as I slumped back in my seat. The rest of the car journey home was in complete silence and it was killing me.

I hate it. Silence leaves my brain to wonder, think about things that I should have nothing to do with. Leaves me to ponder about my friends, family, life.

Quite is violent.

"Tyler!"

I snapped out of my daze as my mum clicked her fingers in front of her face.

"Tyler, are you paying attention? We're home now."

My mum got out the car slamming the door and walking in the house leaving me to sit there and think.

I sighed getting out the car and grabbing my bag.

I hate the after time of sleepovers. Everything always seems so blurred and hazy too me, plus I'm exhausted.

Walking in the house, I went straight to my bedroom and pulled my phone out collapsing onto my bed.

For some reason, I had 4 missed calls from Debby and 2 voicemails.

Furrowing my brows in confusion, I clicked on the first voicemail and waited for it to play.

"Hey Tyler...... It's uh, Debby here. I just want to know if you've seen Jenna at all? I really need to talk to her, like it's seriously important. But I can't find her anywhere..... She's no where. I'm really worried too since its nearing midnight, umm, I've tried calling her but she won't pick up. Melanie has tried too. I'm really scared. Tyler,........please, pick up the phone."

I then clicked on the second voicemail.

"Okay, Tyler I'm being serious now. It's past midnight. Me and Melanie are wondering the streets, looking for Jenna, this is serious. She is nowhere at all. I've called Chance too, he doesn't know either. I'm really, really so scared...... It's something so important, so urgent that I need to talk to her about. So important. Please pick up the phone, Tyler please, I'm gonna cry...... Any chance you're with her, because I need to know she's okay....... I just REALLY need to talk to her about something...... Please Tyler."

I set my phone down beside my on my bed and pondered about what Debby had just told me. My phone was on silent last night at the sleepover so I had no idea she was calling me.

But why did she call Chance for help, surely him and Jenna weren't that good of friends.

My phone lit up again showing another message.

New message in the ishipbrendonsforehead group chat.

Jack: hey, who remembers this group chat?

Patrick: we haven't used it in so long.

Tyler: yeah we haven't

Josh: oh Tyler, you left your charger at Brendon's

Tyler: I'll come pick it up later.

Josh: don't worry, I took it. I'll come it around at yours when I get back home

Tyler: you don't need to do that Josh

Josh: don't worry, it's no problem. Plus it saves you the hassle

Tyler: But you really do not have to

Josh: I'm fine with it

Tyler: No, I'm serious Josh

Brendon: aawwh, Tyler's pissed about Josh doing something nice for him

Tyler: shut up

Josh: 😂😂

Brendon: he really is being the devil's child, isn't he. Helping you out, omg *gasps*

Tyler: *rolls eyes*

Pete: you got attitude problems

Tyler: I do not

Alex: yes you do

Tyler: shut up

Ryan: ^ see

I groaned setting my phone back down. Damn, who knew people could be so annoying.

------------------------------------

A/n: I'm really so so sorry about this chapter, it's so short and crappy. I couldn't really think of anything to write. I honestly feel really down right now but I still wanted to get this out.