5. Dance Buddies

a/n: my mum thinks I'm doing my homework, but I'm actually just writing this. I would go out with friends but I'm feeling anti-social today. (Uh what are you talking about, you're always anti-social.) But anyway, here's the next chapter :)

----------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Okay, class dismissed," Mr Walters announced.

"Finally." I muttered under my breath. This one lesson in particular seemed to drag on for ages. Brendon, Pete and Josh were just talking the whole lesson, I didn't really pay any attention to their conversation though.

Maths was probably one of the most boring subjects, although I was quite good at it, well except for algebra. I always seem to fail those tests. But I was so relived when the bell rang meaning class was over. I stuffed my books in to my bag and stood up to leave the classroom, Brendon,Pete and Josh following after behind me.

They just carried on their conversation while I just walked not bothering to listen. I wasn't in the mood for talking. I just seemed really annoyed for some reason, I'm not sure why though. Maybe it's to do with the fact that Josh broke in to my room last night, lives next door to me, comes to my school now, and seems to be getting along so well with my bestfriends. Everyone thinks he's so nice and friendly, but he's not. He's just the devil's child in disguise.

We carried on walking until we reached the cafeteria and sat down at our normal table. There sat already waiting for us was Patrick, Ryan, Jack, and Alex.

Ryan noticed us come and looked up at us. "Hey Ty, Pete, Brendon, and...?"

" Josh." He said pulling a hand through his purple hair. " I'm new here."

" Well hello Josh, I'm Ryan." He smiled.

" Hey babe." Brendon cut in practically plonking himself on top of Ryan." Miss me?"

" Brendon, we saw each other like two hours ago." Ryan said leaning back trying to stop a makeout session from happening. Brendon pouted and started to fake cry causing the rest of the table to laugh at his silliness.

We all took our seats and started chattering about random things, although I still stayed rather quiet. I kept glancing over at Josh who seemed to be laughing at something Brendon said. I kept on staring at him studying his features; he had perfectly white and straight teeth, and when he smiled his eyes would crinkle up. His purple hair was kinda fading out to more of a lavender colour too. I snapped out of my daydream when I felt arms pull my into a hug around my neck. I looked up to see Jenna standing there with Debby and this other girl I've never seen before. She had her hair dyed half pink, half black and wore blue ripped jeans with and pastel pink coloured crop top.

" Sorry Tyler baby, I took so long to come." Jenna said sweetly planting a soft kiss on my lips. "Me and Debs were busy touring this new girl, Melanie, she's really nice and I thought it would be good of us to invite her over to sit with us."

I looked over at Melanie who smiled at me showing her cute crooked teeth, I smiled back gesturing for them all to take a seat at the table.

Then Brendon raised his voice over every one and spoke out," So guys, since we have two new people with us today, I think we should all go around and introduce ourselves. So, I'm brendon."

" I'm Ryan."

"Pete"

"Patrick"

" Josh"

"Tyler"

" Jenna"

"Debby"

"Melanie"