35. A Room With The Devil

A/n: before you start this chapter I just wanted to say thank you for a few things:
~ THIS BOOK HAS HIT 4K READS🎉
~This book reached 300 votes❤
~This book has reached 700 comments💖
~This book has gained so much love and it's making me really happy :)

Here's very big thank you from me to anyone who reads/comments/votes <3

It means so much to me.

------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Alright class!" Mrs.Wilson called grabbing everyone's attention. We had just gotten of the coach and were waiting in the main lobby of the villa we were staying at.

"On this very sheet of paper, I have a list of people in each room," Mrs.Wilson announced waving the piece of paper around in her hand.

Brendon nudged me in my side smirking. "Good luck, Joseph," he whispered in my ear.

"You all have been put into rooms of four, according to the names you wrote on the small piece of paper last Monday."

I sighed straining my brain to try and remember who I wrote down...

------earlier that week------

"Good morning class," Mrs.Wilson greeted walking around each desk, handing each student a small yellow post-it note.

Chance looked at the note in his hand questioningly before hesitantly raising his hand. "Ms, what are these for?"

"On these notes," Mrs.Wilson started, "Each of you will write 3 names down of 3 people in this class you would not mind being in a room with for Italy."

The class nodded in understanding.

"It is not definite that you will be put with every single person that you write down, but it is guaranteed that you will be put with at least 1 person. This way, you will always have at least one friend of your choice in your room."

A quiet chattering errupted within the class as students started writing down the 3 names of their friends.

"And don't forget to write your name at the back of the post-it note, so I know who you are," Mrs.Wilson added.

"Who are you writing down?" Brendon asked turning his head to face me.

I shrugged in response.

"You're writing me down, right?" He questioned.

"Mmm, not sure. I was thinking of putting Pete, Patrick and Ryan," I smirked watching the boy furrow his brows at me.

"Dude! I'm your best friend."

I chuckled patting him on the shoulder. "I'm kidding Bren, of course I'm putting you down."

He smiled getting back to writing on his note as I wrote on mine:

1. Brendon Urie
2.Ryan Ross
3.Pete Wentz

I put my pen down letting Mrs.Wilson come around the room and take my post-it note away.

"Oh, I forgot!" Mrs. Wilson exclaimed. "May I just quickly add no putting names down of the opposite gender.  I'm not having any boys and girls sharing rooms together, God knows what you'd get up to." She laughed shaking her head.