6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)

Tyler's Pov:

Me and Brendon were walking out the out to the main gates. School had just finished and Brendon asked if he could stay over at my house again because he forgot his house keys.

"Fuuckk," Brendon sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, this is only our second day of school and I'm already exhausted. I feel the need to stay in bed and sleep for the next 10 years." He said over dramatically.

I laughed at that. "I feel you bro. School is just too much to put with, plus I've already got a load of homework which is just stupid."

He then changed the subject to something else as we carried on walking towards the nearest bus stop." How do you feel about the new kids?"

"I like Melanie, she seems really nice and and kinda unique i guess, but in a good way. But Josh however is the complete opposite, he's like the Devil's child, but in disguise. God I hate him so much."

" The devil's child?" Brendon said smiling. "Explain."

" He's just annoying, and he keeps calling me all these weird pet names to make me angry. Also he's always tryna piss me off in some sorta way and it's just so annoying. I also try avoiding him but he just seems to be like in nearly every single class with me and I cant escape him. It's like where ever I go, he's just there." I complained.

Brendon just burst out laughing. " Well he sounds to me like a fun guy to me who just enjoys being a tease." He said smirking. " And I don't get why you say all these stuff because he actually seems just generally nice and a cool guy to hang around with."

"That's easy for you to say." I said scoffing and rolling my eyes. " Another thing that annoys me about Josh is that he seems to get along with you guys just so well, like, don't you guys seem even the slightest bit annoyed about his presence.

He rolled his eyes at my pathetic attitude and let out a breathy chuckle. "No, he doesn't annoy me, not even the slightest bit Tyler." 

I huffed at him being really annoyed.

"C'mon Ty. At least give him a go at being friends. You might have a lot in common, you never know." Brendon pleaded. "And also stop it with that bratty attitude of yours. It's not gonna get you anywhere in life."

I lightly hit him in the shoulder and he just smiled. We carried on chatting at the bus stop while we waited for the bus to arrive. Then just about as we were about to get on, I felt at tap at my shoulder and turned around to see the purple haired boy standing there. 

" Hey Kitten."

I rolled my eyes at the new pet name and decided to ignore him as I stepped up on to the bus scanning my card, then taking a seat next to Brendon. But then looked up and saw him standing in front of us holding his hand on to the bar as the bus started to drive off again.

" Hey guys." Josh said cheerily

" Oh hey Josh, didn't see you there." Brendon said smiling while I just sat there in silence. He then looked over to me when Josh wasn't paying attention smirking and mouthing the words 'the devil's child has arrived'. I rolled my eyes still not bothering to look at Josh and at his mocha brown eyes.

" Why you on this bus?" Brendon questioned.

" Oh hasn't Tyler told you?"

"Told me what." He said while glancing over at me with furrowed brows.

" That I live nextdoor to him." Josh answered smiling.

I looked down at my lap playing with my hands not wanting to make eye contact with any one.

"Tyler." said Brendon sternly.

".....yes." I replied hesitantly still looking down.

"Ty, look at me when I speak." I slowly lifted my head to face Brendon. " You didn't tell me because?..."

" Because is it extremely required that you have to know absolutely every single detail of my life."

Brendon sighed, "Whateverr. You can honestly get so overly pissy at times."

We carried on having a casual conversation until we reached my house. Josh walked towards his house and waved us both good bye. I then fumbled around for my keys in my pocket and unlocked the door. 

"I'm hungry. Can I go get some food?" (a/n: <<< this is me 24/7)

" Brendon! We literally just stepped in to the house and your already asking for food.!!?? Don't your parents feed you?"

He laughed at me and went over in to the kitchen to try anything he could to eat then we made our way into my bedroom.

" So Tyler, tell me exactly what you don't like about Josh."

"I already told you though."

"Yeah, but I feel like you're hiding something from me."

My mind shot back to when Josh broke into my room, but I didn't dare say anything about it. "There's nothing Brendon."

"If you say so." 

Josh's Pov:

I unlocked my door walking into the house and slipping my shoes off.

"Mum! I'm home." I called out.

" Oh hello darling." She said beckoning for me to come sit at the table. I pulled up a chair and sat down.

"So how was your first day of school here?"

" Well I-"

The door unlocked and in walked Ashley and Jordan.

"What took you guys so long?"

" Well," Ashley began, " I was making my way to the bus stop with a few friends I made but then had to turn back and go to school again because I received a text from Jordan saying, ' Ashley, I forgot which way it was home. Can you come back to school and take me with you? pls.' So yeah, that's why I took so long."

Jordan blushed a deep red while I just laughed at how pathetic he could be. He really was so scatter brained. Mum just sighed smiling a little and then gestured for us to come sit at the table with me to talk about how school went.

---------------------------------------

a/n: Yeah nothing much really happens in this chapter, It's just a filler. I don't want the story moving on to quick though because I'm planning this story to be quite long. Also I'm really happy that people are actually bothering to read this book :) thank yoouu <3