28. Dance, Dance

A/n: I just wrote 171 words of me just ranting on about myself and deleted it.

I've also been really bad with updates. I've got the whole story plot already planned out but at the same time I'm totally winging it on each chapter.

I honestly have no idea wtf I'm even writing sometimes😂 But yet, for some reason you guys still read it which I appreciate very much.❤

Also, I'm starting hell tomorrow -I mean school- fffuuucckk pray for me :(

--------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Sono un albero?" I spoke hesitantly.

Senorita Gonazalas sighed aggravated and rubbed her forehead.

"Tyler, you just said I'm a tree," she said sounding annoyed causing the rest of the class to snicker.

"Oh," I responded looking down at my desk. It's not my fault I'm bad at Italian, I just don't do well with languages.

"I told you to describe what you have in your garden, Tyler. It really isn't that hard, I expect better from you! You should be paying attention!"

"m'sorry," I apologized still looking down.

She sighed giving me a sympathetic look. "I'm just stressed out since a lot of you in my class are going on a geography trip to Italy with Mrs.Wilson next week and I happen to be coming along too."

The bell suddenly rung loudly, echoing through out the corridors, indicating next lesson.

"Alright class, pack up. Buona giornata."

I stuffed my book and pencil case into my backpack, zipping it up and throwing it over my shoulder. P.E was next lesson so I started walking down the corridor towards my locker.

Brendon caught up to me, stumbling over his own two feet and using my arm to stop himself from falling over.

He stood up straight, smoothing his shirt out, and grinned.

"You know what lesson we have next," he said wiggling his eyebrows and nudging me.

"P.E," I replied nonchalantly opening up my locker and grabbing my kit.

"Which means......." He trailed off.

I stayed silent turning to him and raising an eyebrow.

"Dancing with Josh!" Brendon said enthusiastically. I rolled my eyes, shutting my locker and walking to the changing rooms.

"Or should I say dancing with the devil," he smirked so I flicked him with my finger on his forehead.

"Ooowww," Brendon whined, "Don't do that! The forehead is a very sensitive body part."

I laughed swinging open the changing room doors.

"You know what else P.E means?" I questioned and he shook his head. "Having to watch Stephanie be all flirty while she dances with Ryan."

Brendon furrowed his brows, "Yeah so what."

I looked him in the eye smirking, "And I know how jealous you get watching them."

Brendon raised and eyebrow and cocked his head to the side.

"Oh, don't act of you don't know what I'm talking about," I said still holding that smirk upon my lips. "Be honest with yourself. You can't stand watching Stephanie and Ryan."