11. Red Haired Boy

Tyler's pov

I woke up stretching my arms forward and yawning. I checked my clock and it read 9:30 am meaning I only had one hour to get ready. Usually I'd still be in bed sleeping till 12:00 on a Saturday, but since my mum is forcing me to go out with Josh today, that's not going to be happening.

I lazily stood up from bed and walked towards my cupboard grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank top. My phone suddenly beeped and I looked around to see it on my desk. I picked it up and read the recent message I just received.

Joshua(The Devil): can't wait to see you today princess ;)

I honestly hate the fact that I got Josh's number saved in my phone and he has mine in his phone.

Tyler✌: Shut up Joshua

Joshua(The Devil): sorry, no can do

Tyler✌: I'll block you

Joshua(The Devil): Jeez fine I'll go now

I slid my phone away into my front pocket satisfied, then went into the kitchen to make breakfast. Zack and Maddie were the only ones there so I'm guessing mum and dad are both at work while Jay is sleeping, like usual.

Maddie turned around to face me when she heard me walk in.

"Hey Tyler, you're up early? Normally you'd be sleeping in on a Saturday." Maddie said puzzled.

"Well mum is forcing me to go out with Josh from next door today." I sighed.

"Oh okay. And forced? I thought you two were friends?" The young girl questioned.

I burst out laughing. "Friends?! Hah yeah right."

"Oh so you dislike him?" Maddie asked.

"He's the Devil in disguise," I retorted.

"When he came over he seemed pretty nice, I like his hair too. It's cool."

"Well I've known him longer than you." I said.

"Hey what time are you meeting?" Zack chimed in after listening to me and Maddie's conversation.

"Uh 10:30, Why?" I answered.

"Well it's currently 10:13 so you have 17 minutes. Also if you happen to see Ashley, tell her I said hi." Replied Zack.

"Uh-okay." I said grabbing the milk out of the fridge to make a bowl of cereal. "And do you like Ashley?"

"W-what do you mean?" The boy stuttered.

"You know, like have a crush on her?"

"What?!no of course not." Zack spilled out a little too quickly.

"You don't sound sure of your self," I said as I sat down at the table and started eating.

"I'm 100% sure, she's cute and all, but no." The younger brunette firmly stated.

I smirked raising an eyebrow at my younger brother. "Alright, if you say so."

The three of us carried on eating in silence until it was 10:26. I rushed to put the bowl away and brush my teeth, then grabbed my keys, bus-pass, and headed out the door.

I knocked loudly and the door swung open revealing Ashley standing there. She smiled when she saw me, then turned around and called, "Josh! Tyler is here."

Ashley turned back to face me."So how are you?" She asked.

"Good. You?" I replied.

"Yeah good," she said awkwardly, not knowing what else to say.