8. Detention

a/n: I currently got a really high fever and I've been stuck at home for days being bored :( But since I got so much free time, I decided it would be a good time to update :)

-------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov

I'm so happy that it's finally Friday. This has felt like the longest school week ever, although it is only our first one back from the summer holidays.

I've had my first two lessons and have just finished first break. Me, Brendon, Ryan, Debby, Melanie and Josh all just happen to be together in the next lesson, science.

I don't mind science, I actually quite like it. It's just that I'm really bad at some certain topics, like right now. We are studying human anatomy and physiology, which just happens to involve sex Ed. And I don't know about everyone else in the class but I happen to get extremely uncomfortable when talking about that stuff. But trust me, I'm not trying to be childish about it.

We walked in the room and took our seats in rows of four at the back of the class. Me, brendon, Ryan and Josh sat in a row with me at the right edge, brendon next to me, then Ryan, and then Josh at the left edge furthest away from me.

Melanie and Debby took two seats in the row after us , sitting in front of me and Brendon. The two other empty seats in their row were filled with two other girls. I think their names are Rose and Cassidy, not quite sure. But one thing I know for sure is that they're are so chatty , plus they have the most squeakiest annoying girly voices ever, it pains me to hear them.

"Alright class." A light brown haired man with a white shirt and black jeans walked in the room. He was carrying a briefcase in which he lifted up onto the desk and opened up grabbing his glasses case and sliding them on.

"I'm Mr. Chivez and I am going to be your Friday science professor." He said glancing around the class.
"Some of you may already know me as I taught a few of you in year 10 science." Mr. Chivez said looking around and then making direct eye contact with Brendon.

" Ahh Mr.Urie" he said through gritted teeth, " What a pleasure of seeing you again."
"Good to see you too sir!" Brendon said cheerily and grinning sweetly, but you could just sense the devious look in his eyes.
"You-uh- were, well...um, quite the student last year." Sir said biting his bottom lip and glaring at him. He then noticed Ryan.
"Uh, I'm not 100% sure about you and Ryan being next to each other again as in last year , the pair of you well.... How do I put this nicely? Uh-You were rather disruptive."

"Oh-no no Sir. We promise, we'll be good this year. No 'disruptions' ." Brendon said smiling innocently.
Mr. Chivez let out a long and clearly aggravated sigh.
"Fine. But if I find you two even messing around the slightest, I will not hesitate to move you to opposite sides of the class."

Sir then turned around to the computer to take the register while Brendon and Ryan silently giggled about something. I could easily tell Sir had a deep hatred for the two.

I then opened my bag to get a pen and pad when I felt a hand tap at my shoulder. I looked up to see Josh trying to get my attention.
"Hey, do you have a spare pen?"

"Yes." I replied

"Can I borrow it?" He asked.

"No."

"What Why?" Josh said running his hand through his purple hair in confusion.

I was about to say because I don't like you, but then I realized how harsh that sounded. So instead I said "You have to say the magic word."