44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)

A/n: it's smut if you already haven't guessed by the title.

If you're too innocent to read this, I suggest skipping this chapter.

And for those who are reading this, make sure you have your bible and a big bucket of holy water next to you. You'll need it.

And also, THANK YOU FOR 6K READS OMG IM SO HAPPY❤🎉

------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

Never in the entire world would I ever imagine myself asking Josh, the boy I've been hating for so long, to fuck me. But yet there I was laying submissively on the bed, waiting for him to dominate me.

Josh's hands trailed down the side of my thighs squeezing them lightly, as I laid there flat on my bed in my underwear.

Josh looked up to me. "You sure you want to do this, Ty?" He asked.

I nodded my head eagerly, my eyes darkly clouded over with lust. I knew I still had Jenna as my girlfriend, but I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and let Josh take over me. "Yes."

The red haired boy smirked as he pulled off his shirt and started to kiss along my bare chest leaving trails of hickeys down along to the hem of my underwear. My arm hung over Josh's neck as he sucked on the underneath of my jawline, my cheeks flushed red the entire time out of embarrassment in how much I was loving this.

Josh sat up tilting my head to the side to get a glance at what he'd done to me. He smirked rubbing the side of my neck. "You're gonna have a hard time covering this up tomorrow," he chuckled.

I furrowed my brows, trying to sit up to look at my reflection in the mirror but Josh roughly pushed me back down on the bed, pinning my arms above my head.

I whimpered as Josh slid his hand underneath the thin layer of fabric, separating him from my area, and grasped the curve of my bum tightly.

He held up two fingers to my mouth. "Suck," the red haired boy ordered.

I obliged wrapping my mouth around them, sucking and swirling my tongue around his fingers. They tasted like Doritos.

He pulled them out, covered in a thick layer of spit and slid his hand back underneath my underwear. "I'm going to prep you now, okay Ty," He said swirling wet fingers around my entrance.

I hummed in response. "Okay."

Josh thrust his finger into me causing a loud moan to emit my mouth. He laughed lightly before carrying on to push his finger back and forth while wrapped my arms around his back clinging onto him tightly with my eyes squeezed shut.

It was probably best if I tried to keep quiet as Jay was sleeping but I honestly couldn't help it. I knew that it was a huge risk having sex in the middle of the night when your little brother is asleep, but oh well. Besides, he's only 6 so he won't know what's going on if he hears. Jay will probably just assume someone's dying or something, then go back to sleep.

"You're so tight around my finger, Tyler," Josh said amused. "I don't know how the hell you're going to take in my dick."

Josh inserted another finger thrusting in and out as a fast pace and scissoring them. I dug my face into the crook of his neck whimpering. My stomach was swirling around in response to this unfamiliar but plesurable feeling and my cock was twitching with every thrust. My whole lower area was tingling in anticipation and desperation.