3. Late night break in

a/n: I'm really happy because my new twenty one pilots jumper arrived today |-/ Also, this is gonna be interesting chapter where stuff  is actually gonna happen, sooo... enjoy :)

------------------------------------

Tyler's pov:

It was getting late, nearing midnight, and I was getting tired so I decided it would be a good time to go to bed. Jay was already asleep (like usual ) , and Zack and Maddie were getting ready to go to bed. I struggled to sit up from the sofa and then I lazily walked to my bedroom, immediately stripping myself down into only boxers and climbing in underneath my warm covers and snuggling down on to my pillow. I tossed and turned trying to find a comfortable position  but then I realised actually how hot and stuffy it really was so I decided to slide open my glass doors slightly, just enough to let a cold breeze blow in. How I wish I could sleep all day, but because of stupid school, I can't. It didn't take me long though to fall into a deep, deep sleep.

Josh's Pov

I was sat down outside on a chair on the porch watching Jordan play basketball, and well by 'watching', I meant gazing up at the stars while daydreaming. Or nightdreaming? I'm not technically sure since I wasn't exactly sleeping, so um...I guess daydreaming at night? I don't know. I'm really  confused, I probably don't even make any sense right now because my stupid brain won't stop rambling on about stupid things like this. But anyway, the point is Jordan wanted to show something he'd learn't to do from that kid that came around earlier from nextdoor, I think his name was Jack? Wait no, Zack? I'm not exactly sure but it was something like that.

"Josh look!" Jordan called.

I snapped out of my day-or night- dream and looked up at him. He was facing his back towards the net with the ball in his hands, and then somehow managed to throw it up and have it land right through the basket.

"Bet you can't do that." He teased back at me.

"of course I can do that." I said trying to sound convincing, although I was not too sure of myself.

"Then show me" he replied with a cockiness in his voice.

I got up from my seat to grab the ball from him, positioning myself a fair distance from the net not trying to make it seem too hard for me. Then once I was ready , I threw the ball up with power hoping it would go through, but no. I turned around to see it go over the fence right into the neighbours garden, maybe I used just a little too much power...

"Omg Josh! Look what you did. Now your gonna have to go get the ball." Jordan whined.

"What now?! Do you realise that it's 1:27am. They're all gonna be asleep! Can't I just do it in the morning?"

"No. You must get it now. Also you don't need to go to their door to get it, just ...uh.. climb over the fence?"

I rolled my eyes. " Are you mad?" He just ignored my statement and stood the waiting expectantly for me to go. I realised there was no point in trying to argue against him so I walked over to the fence dragging a chair along behind me,  stepped up and climbed over.

Okay, now that I was in their garden, where was that damn basketball? I looked around but couldn't really see anything because it was so dark. But one thing I did notice was a faint light coming from one of the rooms on the bottom floor. I also noticed that the glass doors were slightly open with a pastel brown coloured curtains pulled about a quarter across the row of glass door frames.I walked up to the glass and had a quick glance inside. There was a single lamp turned on giving the room just about enough light to let me get a decent look at it. It was a neat looking bedroom with cream coloured walls and a dark brown oak bed by the left side wall. On the right side there were a few oak cupboards and a oak desk as well as another door which I assumed what lead to like a bathroom and at the back there was the exit door probably leading into the rest of the house.