39. Jealousy

A/n: sorry that this took longer than usual to update. I had quite a few tests this week so I was busy studying.

Also, thank you so much for all the comments on the last chapter❤❤ It has over 100 comments which is the most I've ever had on one and it really means so much to me. Just reading through what people think and say makes me really happy :)

-----------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Wow, I just love looking at dead people," Brendon spoke sarcastically as our class strolled around the Italian underground catacombs.

Mrs.Wilson thought it would be fun to go see the graves of persecuted Christians today... Obviously, teachers have a different opinions on what 'fun' is.

We had a tour guide taking us throughout the underground tunnels and informing us about them, but to be honest I could not care less. My body just followed everyone else around absent minded.

"Tyler?" Josh questioned clicking his fingers in front of my face, snapping me out of my trance.

"Hmm," I hummed looking up to the red haired boy in confusion.

"You seem to be in a complete daze," Josh chuckled. "Quit staring into space."

I sighed rolling my eyes. "Yeah, yeah," I muttered not in the mood for talking.

Josh sighed. "Its not that boring here. It's actually quite interesting, Tyler. Your just too absorbed in your own little world to realize."

Sighing again, I stopped dead in my tracks. Josh raised an eyebrow looking back at me.

"Whatever," I mumbled turning around and walking to the back of the class. I wasn't in the mood to be dealing with Josh's shit right now.

Glancing around, I spotted Jenna so I walked over to her with a grin plastered on my face. She was talking with Debby and Melanie.

"Hey Jen." I placed a soft kiss to the girl's freckled cheek.

"Hello Tyler," She smiled showing her pearly white teeth. I pushed a strand of blonde her away from from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Perfect. So so perfect, just everything about her seems to be right. And Oh God, I love her smile. There's not a single flaw in this girl that I could find.

I found my eyes getting lost in her embrace as I admired her. However, my smile smile soon grew sad.

"We haven't been spending that much time together," I sighed rubbing her cheek with the side of my thumb.

"I know," Jenna spoke solemnly. " Jus' been busy."

Then how come you're always busy?

Oh shut up brain, I'm not going to start this argument again.

She's the one who always uses that same excuse.

Now that I think of it, I haven't really spent that much time with Debby either. We used to be quite close but ever since she stopped sitting with us at lunches and breaks, things have changed.

Jenna started wondering off in breaks leaving Debby and Melanie confused, so soon they went with her. I always see them hanging out with the popular cheerleaders.

Debby and Jenna seem to fit right in perfectly with their little clique, but Melanie, not so much.

The cheerleaders seem to despise her, probably because of the way she looks, how she's different from everyone else. But she still tags along after them because she has no choice. However, I can easily tell that she strongly dislikes them.