23. The Big Game

A/n: wooah two updates in one day. I'm leaving for holidays tomorrow so I wanted to get this out.

-----------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

It was the big basketball game today, and to be honest, I was really nervous.

This was my time to shine as team captain and the teams number one player, but that also puts a lot of pressure on me. What if I mess up in front of everyone? No no no, I can't do that. I am not allowed to embarrass myself at all today, as hard as that seems.

"Tyler, we're going!" My mum called from the living room.

I was currently at home sitting on my bed thinking what could possibly go wrong today. "Okay mum, I'm coming!" I called back picking up my bag with my kit in it and rushing out to the front door.

I walked out the door and to the car with my mum following behind me locking the door as we went.

Our family has the big 7 seat car to fit us all in. My dad at the wheel, mum at the front; Zack, maddie and Jay in the middle three seats, and finally me at the back because I can't stand sitting next to any of my family.

I may come across as antisocial, but I'm not. You haven't met my family so you don't understand how annoying they are.

Like oh my frickness, is it even possible for a person to be that annoying?!

Plus at the back, there is lots of space since there is the extra 7th seat. So usually I spread myself across the seats because I am greedy and I like my space.

Once we arrived at at the school, I went in to the changing rooms to get changed into my kit. Brendon and callum just happened to be in there chatting.

"Hey guys," I greeted them setting my bag down on the bench.

"Hey Ty," said Brendon, "you nervous?"

"A little," I replied.

"Well, don't be. You are our schools best player and I'm sure that we will do great," Brendon encouraged positively and I smiled at him.

Cullum and Brendon were already changed so they went into the hall to start warming up, leaving me alone in the changing room.

I stripped myself down so I was standing there in just my boxers. Looking through my bag I pulled out my top and laid it on the bench, now where were my shorts?

I carried on searching through my bag when suddenly the door swung wide open.

Turning around, I saw the bright red haired devil standing there. My mouth fell agape when I realized that I still was only in my underwear and I quickly scrambled to cover myself with my towel.

Josh chuckled and leant back against the wall, "Hey baby boy."

I blushed bright red at the nick name although he's called me that before about a million times.

"Don't call me that, Joshua," I attempted to say sternly but I only sounded timid.

He scoffed smiling, "Like it bothers you."

He winked at me and I rolled my eyes, "Just get changed."

"Okay, if you say so." And with that, he immediately pulled his T-shirt off revealing his muscley toned chest and sharp V-line.

I couldn't help but stare at him.

Josh noticed me gazing and he smirked. "Are you just going to stare at me or are you going to get changed, Tyler?" He asked holding that devious grin on his face making me blush the same colour as his hair.