10. Arrangements

a/n: omg this book hit 100 reads, thank you so much, i'm so happy :)

-------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

I walked down my street towards my house nervously biting my nails. I had just gotten out of detention, which was 30 minutes long, and I was too scared to tell my parents. What would they do to me? What they be angry? Is there anyway I can come up with a good enough excuse for them to believe? All these questions were flowing through my head.

After the detention, Josh had to go to the library to do some homework. He told me his parents wouldn't care if he got a detention, and that's because on all these years of his life, he has been working on setting his standards low. Where as I have very high standards and parents will get cross with me even if I get the littlest thing wrong.

I unlocked my front door and walked into my house, shutting the door behind me and slipping off my shoes. I walked into the living room hesitantly not wanting to break the news to my mum, but she wasn't there. I then checked the dining room, no. Kitchen? Bedroom? Bathroom? All no. She wasn't to be seen in the whole house.

Maddie then came walking in.

"Hey, you know where mum is?"

"Yeah, she went next door to have some sort of chat with Mrs. Dun." she replied.

I mentally rolled my eyes at the mention of the Dun household.

"Okay, But where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Well Zack is at a friends house, Dad is at work, and Jay is sleeping like usual."

"Okay." I said. I felt so relieved at the fact that I didn't have to tell my parents since they weren't home to see me come late.

"Anyway," Maddie started, "How about you? why are you home so late Tyler?"

"Oh I-I uh," I stuttered trying to come up with an excuse. " My uh basketball coach wanted to have a chat with me," I said nodding reassuringly although I felt so guilty for lying.

"You don't sound sure," said Maddie raising her eyebrow.

"I am positively 100% sure."

I could tell she didn't believe me by the way she cocked her head to the side and raised her eyebrow even more.

"Okay, If you say so."

And with that, she turned around and made her way upstairs to her bedroom.

I let out a sigh of relief and rubbed the space between my eyebrows. Damn did I feel so bad for lying, the guilt was killing me. But I guess it's better than my parents finding out. If I had told Maddie, things may had not end up so well. That girl is like the biggest tattle-tale ever and always snitches on everyone.

I made my way towards my bedroom and immediately collapsed onto my bed. This day has honestly been so stressful. Thank God it's the weekend tomorrow.

I pulled out my phone from my jeans to see that I had quite a few messagges. I first opened Brendon's contact number.

BeeboUrinalsForhead: HEEEEYYY

BeeboUrinalsForhead: GUESS WHAT

BeeboUrinalsForhead: I HAVE A FUCKING MILK KINK.

BeeboUrinalsForhead: HHHAHAGAADHhaaaa

I scratched the back of my head confused but amused. Then I scrolled down to see the other messages.