21. Victoria's Secret

A/n: omg help I'm literally sobbing over northern downpour right now.

I can't listen to the song without crying😭😭 Omg I miss the old panic! group so much.

This picture has me in tears omg I actually can't right now😭 I love Ryan so much.

Okay, it's about time I stop crying so I can actually get on and right the next chapter.

Here you go:)

----------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Y'know Jack and Tanya have broken up," said Brendon who was sitting on my bed scrolling through instagram.

"Really?" I said shocked. I thought Tanya seemed pretty nice, although I have only met her once at that party. Her and Jack looked like a cute couple, I wonder what happened?

"Apparently Jack caught Tanya getting it on with some other dude. I think it was that Troy guy, that one in our basketball team," said Brendon who was still scrolling through his phone.

"Isn't he best friends with Chance?" I asked.

"Yeah he is," replied Brendon. "I think Jenna is also good friends with Chance."

"What?!" I looked up furrowing my brows, "Since when?"

"I'm not sure, but I'm looking through Chance's insta and he's got this picture together of her and him," Brendon responded passing me his phone to have a look.

"Oh," I mumbled looking at the picture. I passed Brendon's phone back.

He smirked at me, "You jealous?"

"No," I shook my head and Brendon raised an eyebrow at me. I was telling the truth though. I know she's my girlfriend and all, plus its my job to be protective of her, but to be honest I couldn't care less about who she hangs out with.

My mum then called out from the kitchen, "Tyler, Zack, Brendon! Come here."

Me and Brendon got up and went to the kitchen where mum and Zack were.