29. Tests

A/n: I'm sorry for being rubbish on updating recently. School just started for me and I've REALLY been stressing recently. The schools are putting way too much pressure on me about my GCSE's and I'm freaking out.

------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

Okay Tyler you can do it!

But what if I fail?

You won't fail, you are the perfect student who gets top scores in everything.

But this is my worst subject, and if I fail my parents are going to be really angry. You know how strict they are.

There not that strict.

Yes they are, remember that time when you were taking your SATS tests and your parents freaked out because you got a B on one of the tests.

Shut up brain.

I'm just warning you.

Your meant to be helping me put down the answers on my test, not having an argument with me!?

Alright, alright.

Now Tyler, what questions do we have here?

My eyes scanned across my test paper looking for possible questions that I could answer.

Why did I have to be so bad in sex education?

I've studied so hard for this test and yet I seem to not know a single thing.

What the heck brain?!

Looking up at the clock, I saw we only had 6 minutes left to finish the test. Oh God no no no.

Okay, don't panic (! At the disco) Tyler, your doing fine.

I am not doing fine!

Let's see... Uhh. Question 5, ' How can STDs be admitted?' I know this. I put my pen to my paper scribbling down the answer, 'STDs can be admitted through vaginal, oral and anul sex.'

"Four more minutes, class!" Mr. Chives yelled out warning everyone.

I rushed to quickly jot down the answers to all the questions I possibly could, hoping that I'd get a high enough score for my parents to be content with it.

"Times up! Put your pen down and turn your test over," called Mr. Chives who was checking his watch. He walked around the class picking up everybody's tests and putting them into his file.

"Alright class, you a free to pack up and go to lunch break."

Quickly stuffing my pencil case in my bag, I rushed out the door with Brendon, Ryan and Josh following after me.

"How did you think you did?" Brendon asked.

"Okay I think," I replied unsurely.

"I'm sure you did really well, Tyler," Ryan said reassuringly. "Besides, even if you did do bad which is highly unlikely, knowing you, you probably got A's in all your other classes."