30. Events

A/n: 30th chapter, wwhhooo!!

I also want to start a Ryden book but I don't know if any if you would read it.

--------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

The following week flew by as quick as the click of a finger. Time sped along so swiftly, it's as if yesterday didn't even exist.

I'd honestly do anything to have just one more yesterday.

So much has been happening recently. My dad won't stop bothering me about signing the papers for the sports school, I've been having tests nearly everyday this week because we get our report card soon, plus I've also spent a lot of time stressing on what to pack for Italy.

It's Friday today meaning we leave to go on the school trip early tomorrow morning. We're meant to meet our class and teachers at the airport at 5:30am, I probably won't get much sleep tonight.

I'm currently in basketball practice, worrying about tomorrow instead of focusing on playing the God damn sport.

"Joseph, pay attention!" Coach shouted at me blowing his whistle.

"Sorry Sir." I apologized getting back to pointlessly running up and down the court, like a dog chasing after a ball.

After a few more minutes of aimlessly throwing balls and scoring baskets, Coach finally blew his little red whistle indicating practice was over.

"Well played team." Sir said catching everybody's attention. "I've heard a few of you are going to be heading to Italy for the next week, so practice may be a bit more empty. But it's still on for those who are here, so I don't want you guys slacking off."

We nodded and hummed in response, grabbing our bags and heading off. Honestly, I'm really glad to be getting away from practice for a week. It's recently become so tiring and somewhat forced.

Since my dad is getting excited about me maybe going to the sport school, he's been forcing me to be doing extra practice at home. Last night, I was not allowed dinner until I had shot 500 baskets.

"Hey Tyler, you all packed up yet?" Brendon asked walking beside me.

"Yeah, my mum made me do it last weekend," I replied as Me, Brendon and Josh walked out of the school and towards the bus stop.

"I haven't even started yet," Josh said furrowing his brows in disbelief.

Brendon snorted allowed.

I gasped looking at him with one eyebrow raised. "Josh! We're leaving tomorrow!"

"I know." The red haired boy shrugged with a slight smirk playing at his lip.

"I just can't be bothered, y'know."

I rolled my eyes while Brendon was laughing his ass off. "You're so unorganized," I said in irritation. I can't stand people like that, it annoys the hell out of me.

We carried on chatting the whole way home, saying goodbye to Brendon as me and Josh got off the bus and headed in our separate directions.