4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you

Josh's Pov:

I woke up with a strain in my neck and bags underneath my eyes, jeez I was really tired. Memories from last night almost immediately rushed back through my mind. I was hoping to forget about it but that didn't work out.

I rolled over in my bed to check the time, it was currently 7:45 meaning I had half an hour to get ready before I had to leave for school which started at 8:40.I'm kinda annoyed that it starts earlier than it did back in L.A, I used to start at 9:00. Also, another thing I don't like about Columbus is that it is slightly colder than L.A. But that's something I guess I'll get used to. But something I'm not used to yet is the time difference, Columbus is a few hours ahead which totally messes up my sleeping schedule, (also ignoring the fact that I went to bed really late last night for certain reasons.) I also just remembered that I have no actual idea on how to even get to school, this is only my second day here. Mum can't drive us to school either because she has to take Abby since she's only nine and too young to go by herself, meaning I'm just gonna rely on Ashley to know the way.( I'd never rely on Jordan though because he's way too childish and scatter brained to concentrate on anything for more than 10 minutes.) But in all honestly, I'm a total mess right now and should probably get up and sort my self out.

---------------Time skip---------------

Me, Ashley and Jordan are all currently waiting at the bus stop. We were also really rushing a lot so I didn't have time for breakfast (which adds another thing to the list of reasons on why i'm going to be so tired today).

"So Josh, you still haven't explained about what happened last night." Jordan said breaking the silence between us three.

" What do you mean 'what happened'?" Ashley joined in.

"Well uh... " I mumbled.

"Come on Joshua, tell us, "Jordan begged.

"Well as you know Jordan, I accidentally threw the ball over the fence. It was around 1:30am when it happened-"

"Why were you two up at 1:30 in the morning?" Ashley cut in.

" Just was, okay. Don't interrupt me when I'm talking. So then Jordan told me to climb over the fence and get the ball. I looked around for it but couldn't see it so I was about to turn back when I noticed it in one of the bedrooms on the bottom floor. The glass doors were open for some reason and I think the ball rolled in. I didn't see anyone in the room so I decided to quickly go in to get it, but when I did, the bathroom door opened and out walked this boy who looked around my age. Then, he threatened to call the police because he must have thought I was a robber or something, and just as I was about to make a run for it, he slid the glass doors shut. I tried to convince him to let me go and explain to him that I wasn't trying to steal anything but he would not listen. So... that's when I kinda tackled and pinned him to the ground and then got up and ran away back home."

Both Jordan and Ashley burst out laughing at the last bit, and then carried on questioning me about it on the bus journey.

Our bus stopped on the road just outside the main gates and we got off. Once we entered the school, Ashley went to ask a member of staff where the reception was. While them two were talking, I glanced around a bit taking in my surroundings. We were standing next to the grassy area filled with random picnic benches a chattering teenagers. There was also a library and a big block of classrooms. I then noticed a familiar looking person in the distance but I just couldn't exactly make out who it was. They had smooth tanned skin and brown hair which slightly curled and stuck up at the top, but I just could not place a finger on where I recognised them from. Maybe I was just too far away to see or my brain was just imagining things .