24. Brendon's Birthday

A/n: AAYAYAYA. I just come back from my one week holiday and managed to get WiFi so I updated. I am meant to be packing because tomorrow I'm going on holidays again for another two weeks but instead I'm writing this. I may not have any WiFi in Italy.

Btw, this is not actually posted on Brendon's Birthday. It is not a celebration post, it is just a part of the story.

-------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Tyler, what did that guy in the suit from the basketball game want to talk to you about?" Asked Brendon with his mouth stuffed full with Doritos.

Me, Jack, Pete, Patrick, Josh, Alex and Ryan were all over at Brendon's house to celebrate his 17th birthday. The group of us were currently watching adventure time on his massive flat screen T.V. and eating masses of junk food.

"He wanted to talk to me about a scholarship to a expensive high school which specializes in sport," I replied not too bothered.

"What's it called?" Jack asked.

"Uh, I think it's something like L.A.S National Sports Academy," I responded staring at the T.V.

Everyone gawked and congratulated me in amazement.

"Woah bro, that's awesome! That is one of the best sport schools in the whole of America," Pete congratulated patting me on the back and I hummed in response.

"But isn't it in L.A?" Questioned Ryan.

"It is," I answered with my eyes still fixed to the television screen. "Plus, it's also a boarding school," I added retrieving a dull 'oh' from everyone.

Their smiles all faded out to a more disappointed look.

"Are you going to go?" Brendon asked. I turned to face him, he had a look of hurt in his eye and I could tell he was silently pleading for me to say no.

I sighed before speaking again. "I'm not sure. My mum says it's my decision and she supports me no matter what but my dad already has his heart set on me going. He keeps telling me that it's 'my dream' to go, but I think it's more his wish than mine," I explained staring up at the blank ceiling.

The room went silent after that. I could tell everyone seemed a bit sad at the fact that I might be leaving to go to L.A. , but yet they didn't say anything. They probably didn't want to come across as rude, stopping me from taking a scholarship that could change my life.

We carried on watching Adventure Time in an awkward silence.

*crunch crunch crunch*

"Brendon, can you not chew so loudly," complained Ryan who was sat in his lap. "I can hear the munching right next to my ear."

Brendon's mouth was stuffed full with food as he attempted to talk. "Its not my fault," he grumbled placing a hand full of popcorn in to his mouth.

Brendon's mum, Grace, then came walking in. "Boys, dinner is ready! I made burgers and hotdogs for all of you."

We quickly scrambled up and rushed over to the dining room where we all took a seat at the table.

There were plates full of food and little snacks laid across the table. Grace then came in holding two trays, one of burgers and the other one of hotdogs.

She carefully placed them down on the table before pouring us all a glass of orange squash.

"Eat up boys," she said before walking out the room back into the kitchen.

Once it was certain that she was out of sight, Brendon spoke up. "Josh, I dare you to deep throat a sausage," he said smirking making everyone else laugh.

"Yeah, c'mon Josh," Jack joined in.

"Go on Joshie!" Pete cheered nudging him.

Josh snickered running a hand through his hair before agreeing to it. The red head picked up a sausage from the hotdog bun and held it by his mouth gulping and holding the others in anticipation.

Josh looked around at everyone, locking eyes with me and smirking before holding his mouth wide open.

He slid the hotdog sausage slowly into his mouth, gagging when it hit the back of his throat but pushing it in further until he he had the whole thing in him.

We all cheered for him laughing. I sat there silent, that sausage was massive and somehow he managed to take it all. Gosh.

Smiling at everyones reactions, Josh looked around again stopping at me. He smirked at me before seductively sucking on the sausage not breaking eye contact with my eyes.

I sat there awkwardly as Josh stared right into my eyes, I could feel my cheeks burning up so I tried to hide it with my sleeve. Everyone else was too distracted by Josh to notice me.

Josh carried on sucking adding in moans for effect causing the others to laugh and me to blush.

I then saw him, not making it obvious to the others, wink at me. There was a sudden tightening in my jeans and I looked down to see, oh great. What on earth am I supposed to do now?!

Brendon's mum then came walking in. "What the heck is happening here?"

Josh choked on the sausage and I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

once Josh had pulled to saliva covered sausage out of his mouth, he looked up to Grace awkwardly.

"I-I was...uh I um," Josh mumbled trying to come up with an excuse. He turned to Brendon in desperation uncertain of what to say.

"He was deep throating a sausage!" Brendon exclaimed oblivious to his mum's reaction.

She raised an eyebrow unsurely of what she was meant to say. "O-Okay," she stuttered staring down at her son. "I'm just going to go now, uh," she walked out the room still looking confused, probably questioning what sort of son she raised.

"Brendon!" Ryan whisper exclaimed smacking him lightly on the arm.

Brendon only burst out into laughter.

"It's okay, she should be used to this by now," he said dying his laughter down.

"Anyway, let's finished eating, then we'll go watch on movie in my room," stated Brendon.

we all nodded in response and dug straight into our meal. When finished, Brendon's mum came in to clear up the plates.

I knew I still had my problem in my pants and it was getting more and more uncomfortable by the minute. If I stood up, people would be able to clearly see my growing bulge so I stayed sat down.

"I'm just going to go to the toilet," Josh announced standing up. He walked past me but stopped slightly looking down at the tent formed in lap hiding underneath the table.

He smirked and looked up to me making me blush a bright red in embarrassment.

Oh God no no no

He winked at me once again before walking off to the bathroom.

"Lets go to your room now," said Patrick who stood up from his chair and tucked it in. Everyone else did the same and started to walk off.

"C'mon Tyler," Pete called gesturing for me to stand up.

I sighed standing up, making sure to pull my hoodie as far down as it could in hope it would be covering my problem.

This was for sure going to be a loooong night.