40. Pool

A/n:  HOLY CRAP I'M SCREAMING. THIS BOOK GOT 5K READS.🎉❤❤

Never did I think when I woke up this morning that this book would hit 5k so thank you, so so so much. No words can be put into describing how much I appreciate it :)

It's also my birthday tomorrow. Yay😊😊

-------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

Today was chill, no sight seeing and walking around on end in the boiling heat. Mrs. Wilson said that we could spend the day by the pool which was a good idea since its been the hottest day so far here.

"Tyler, pass me the sun-cream."

I picked up the bottle and threw it over to Brendon. The dark haired boy flipped the cap open and squirted the white cream over his chest before handing it over to Josh.

I laid down on the sun bed under the umbrella, shifting my body into the shade so I was protected from the sun.

Although I don't get sun burnt easily, I prefer being the shade. The sun is too hot and it makes me sweat a lot.

Ryan sat down on the sun bed beside me next to Brendon. Josh tried to sit down on the edge of mine but I kicked him with my foot.

He scoffed pushing my feet away and sitting down anyway.

I rolled my eyes. "Cant you go find another bed to sit on."

Josh raised an eyebrow turning his head to look around at all the already occupied sun beds. "And where do you see a free space?" The red haired devil chuckled.

I sighed kicking him again in his side. Josh only laughed whacking my foot away.

"Josh, could you please leave?" I whined.

Josh rolled his eyes smiling. "Don't worry, I won't bite, Tyler."

My eyes glared right him with a pout formed on my lips.

"Well... That's unless you want me to," Josh smirked.

"Josh!" I groaned.

Hearing Brendon snort from beside me, I leaned over smacked his forehead.

The dark haired boy clutched his forehead in pain. "Ow! The forehead is a very sensi-"

"-itive body part," Me, Josh and Ryan all carried on. Brendon furrowed his brows in confusion.

"We know, Brendon. You've literally told us that like a million times before," Josh laughed.

"Oh," Brendon simply replied.

A tall figure was then seen walking directly us, his piercing blue eyes connecting straight with mine. He smiled strolling up to us.

"Hey guys." Dallon grinned at everyone, except for Ryan.

"Hi Dal," I greeted. "Shouldn't you be at school since it's Thursday? Or unless schools in Italy are different somehow, but that does not even make sense because it's around the middle of the week or I don't know. I should probably stop talking 'cause I'm just rambling on now...." I trailed off smiling awkwardly.

The tall boy laughed making my cheeks flush red in embarrassment. "School was cancelled today due to some bug infestation," Dallon informed, "So today my dad is making me start planning for the big party tomorrow night."

"Party?" Brendon questioned sitting up straight.

Dallon nodded his head as Pete, Patrick, Jack and Alex came walking over taking a seat on the sun beds. The four of them were soaking wet from previously going in the pool.