34. Fly High

A/n: heyyooo.

I have a Chinese test today:( wish me luck.

---------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Hey, Tyler! Let me see your ticket number," Brendon called jogging over to me.

We had just each been given our allocated seating on the plane, which showed on our plane ticket.

I held it out to the dark haired boy to see and he smiled back in response. "Yes! You're the sitting by the window in my row. I'm the seat by the ile."

I grinned back at him. "I'm 22A, so you're 22C," I stated.

"Yeah, but who's the person sitting in between us, 22B?" Brendon asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Pete, Patrick, Ryan! Do any of you have 22B?" I yelled over at them and they all shook shook their heads.

I sighed shrugging again. "How about Jack and Alex?" I questioned.

Brendon shook his head. "No, I've already asked them."

"Hey, did you guys say 22B?" Josh questioned walking over to us with his ticket in his hand. Brendon nodded his head making the red haired devil smile.

"Guess I'll be sitting with you guys." Josh smiled at Brendon, completely ignoring me.

Well that's rude.

"Aayyee!" Brendon cheered highfiving Josh while I just stood there watching.

I rolled my eyes groaning in realization that I'd have to be sitting next to Josh for the next 10 hours. How the actual hell was I going to survive this?!

The pair starting chatting, so I left to go talk with Jenna.

"Hey babes, who are you sitting with?" I said coming up behind her and wrapping my arms around the blonde's front.

"Chance and Dylan," Jenna replied looking up and smiling over at Chance who smiled back at her.

I furrowed my brows unsure of what to say next. "Oh, uh... That's cool."

I let my arms go of the girl and began to walk away, but was tugged back by Jenna pulling on the hood of my jumper. "Where'd you think you're going?"

She pulled me in, her arms around my neck as her forehead was pushed agaisnt mine. I laughed awkwardly brushing a piece of fallen hair out of from her face.

Her, usually warm, blue eyes connencted with mine, but this time there was a unsettling feeling drifting upon the apple of her eye. That once comforting sky coloured turquoise on a hot summer's day turned into a more ice packed blue, slowly clouding over with grey fog. There was that slight hint of coldness lurking within her stare which made me feel uncomfortable.

"Tyler," she whispered softly with that sweet melody voice. All the harshness in her eyes seemed to disappear at sound of her speaking. "You look scared."

I chuckled nervously pulling away from her. Jenna pouted looking me directly in the eyes again. "Are you alright?"

"Uhm. I'm fine."