12. Date Night

a/n: Omg I hit 200 reads. Thank you so much. I never thought people would actually want to read this.

-----------------------------------------------

Josh's Pov:

Me still being annoyed at Tyler, I decided to make my own plans. I called up Brendon and Ryan and asked if they were free to go out tonight, and they said yes. We planned to meet up by 'Luciano's Italian' restaurant at 6:00 and go for dinner there and then maybe go bowling after.

Luciano's Italian' restaurant is one of the only places i know in this area because we passed by it when walking to the hairdressers.

It was currently 4:00 so I had ages to get ready. I pulled out my phone from my jeans to check my messages and saw i had been added to a group chat.

you have been added to the IshipBrendonsForehead group chat.

Spooky_Jim: What is this chat?

Alexxx: i don't know, whats that name?

Spooky_Jim: what do you mean?

Jack: Spooky jim??

Spooky_Jim: it was a nick name i had back at my old school

Ryan<3: Aw do you miss your old school?

Spooky_Jim: I used to a lot, but not that much any more. I still try to chat with my old friends but it's not the same. But I'm really happy here as I have made so many new friends:)

Beebo: Awwww

Patrick: we're happy to have you here:)

I suddenly heard a loud call come from the kitchen. " Josh come here," I heard my mum call.

I put my phone down and walked down stairs towards the kitchen. My mum was reaching up to try get something from the cupboard. She turned around to face me smiling but stopped and stared in confusion. "Red?"

"Yeah, do you like it?" I asked running my fingers through my hair.

"It's unique. But I thought you were just going to get it re-done in purple, I guess red does suit you though."

I smiled then cleared my voice to ask a question. "Mum, is it okay if I go out this evening?"

"With who?" She questioned.

"With a few new friends of mine. Their names' are Brendon and Ryan." I answered.

"Alright, but don't be back too late."

"Okay mum." I smiled walking away to my bedroom upstairs. It was 4:30 so I still had loads of time to get ready.

Tyler's Pov

Jenna had told me to meet her by the cinema at 4:30 and I was making my way there. In the distance I saw her bright blonde hair come into view. When she saw me walk up to her she smiled and came in to hug me. "Hey Ty," she said happily.

"Hey Jenna," I replied. The blonde reached down to grab my hand and hold it. It did not feel right though. I immediately felt a sickly feeling swell up inside of me, I tried to ignore it.

"What movie are we watching," I asked as we entered the building.

"You'll see," Jenna answered.

"So you're not going to tell me?" I questioned raising an eyebrow at her.

"No." She shook her head. "And I already bought two tickets so we can go straight in."

We bought popcorn and drinks then walked through the doors towards screen 4. Our seats good too, not too far , not too close.