Chapter 3

Everyone went home expect Cameron and Matt who were staying the night I guess. I really didn't care.

When I got out of the Car my leg was starting to really hurt, I felt a pain go threw my leg. I flinched. But I knew if I said anything Nash would just call me a baby again. So I sucked it up.

I tried not show that I was limping but somehow Hayes figures out..

"Bella what's wrong with your leg?"

"My leg? Nothing's wrong with my leg?" I snapped back a little mean.

"Geez okay.." He said confusesd.

I didn't want anyone to know about my leg. I know it sounds stupid but Nash would just call me a baby and I really don't want that.

Cam suggested a movie night. We all agreed and set up a big fort in the living room. I sat in the middle of Hayes and Matt. To be honest I was a little worried about being near Matt. I always get butterflies when I'm around him. But I can't like him. Right?

We decided to watch a scary movie. Those don't bother me to much.

"Am I the only one watching this?" I asked the guys. Nobody answered me, they were all to busy playing on there phones.This movie was intense. I am pretty sure I have never seen something so scary. I tried to play it cool until something popped out and I screamed and covered my face. Nash, Hayes and Cam thought it was so funny. But Matt just pulled me into his side.

I was kinda happy that he did, did he like me? Or was he just doing like an older brother? But it didn't matter I just enjoyed the rest of the movie in his arms. He smelt like heaven.

After the movie was over I went to my room, Cam Matt and Nash went to Nash's room. As soon as I laid down I was out like a light.

I woke up in a panic, I was sweating and my throat hurt from crying.